|Skills||2 + INT|
|Proficiencies||Simple Weapons, Light Armor, Medium Armor, Heavy Armor, Shield|
|Class Skills||Concentration, Craft, Diplomacy, Heal, Knowledge (Arcana, History, Religion, The Planes), Profession, Spellcraft|
Source: Player's Handbook, p. 30-3
| The Hypertext d20 SRD|
Visit related material
| Neverwinter Nights 2 Wiki|
Visit related material
| Forgotten Realms Wiki|
Visit related material.
- "The handiwork of the gods is everywhere--in places of natural beauty, in mighty crusades, in soaring temples, and in the hearts of worshipers. Like people, gods run the gamut from benevolent to malicious, reserved to intrusive, simple to inscrutable. The gods, however, work mostly through intermediaries—their clerics. Good clerics heal, protect, and avenge. Evil clerics pillage, destroy, and sabotage. A cleric uses the power of his god to make his god’s will manifest. And if a cleric uses his god’s power to improve his own lot, that's to be expected, too." -- Player's Handbook
|1||+0||+2||+0||+2||Domains, Turn Undead|
- See also: Cleric Spells.
A Cleric casts divine spells, which are drawn from the Cleric spell list.
To prepare or cast a spell, a cleric must have a Wisdom score equal to at least 10 + the spell level. The Difficulty Class for a Saving Throw against a Cleric’s spell is 10 + the Spell Level + the Cleric’s Wisdom modifier.
A Cleric can cast only a certain number of spells of each spell level per day. In addition to his base daily spell allotment, he receives bonus spells per day if he has a high Wisdom score.
A Cleric can channel stored spell energy into healing spells that the Cleric did not prepare ahead of time. The Cleric can "lose" any prepared spell in order to cast any cure spell of the same spell level.
- Spell slots used to prepare domain spells may not be used for spontaneous casting.
- A good Cleric (or a neutral Cleric of a good deity) can spontaneously cast any cure spell.
- An evil Cleric (or a neutral Cleric of an evil deity) can spontaneously cast any inflict spell.
- A Cleric who is neither good nor evil and whose deity is neither good nor evil can convert spells to either cure spells or inflict spells (player's choice). Once the player makes this choice, it cannot be reversed. This choice also determines whether the Cleric turns or commands undead.
|Level||Spells per Day|
- See also: Deities
A Land Far Away is set in Forgotten Realms, and thus all divine spell-casters are required to select a deity during character creation. A cleric's alignment must be within one step of the deity's.