Bug Thread

Moderator: NWN1 - MS DM

Senor T
Ogre

Bug Thread

Post by Senor T »

Please provide the area name and a description of the bug. We can only fix it if we can replicate it.

Screenshots with map markers are always helpful, but especially so for things that may be difficult to find, like floating trees in the woods.
Currently laying the smackdown on Faerun as: Keryn Tel'Jora, who is XXX-TREME!!!.
Currently explaining the meaninglessness of it all as Vizian Nazyr.
Currently pointing out all other characters' shortcomings as Stephen the Archer.
wookieboy
Skeleton's Knuckle

Re: Bug Thread

Post by wookieboy »

Moonwell - when I did the High Druid command on Friday, I swear he knew my toon as a follower of the EarthMother, tonight he did not. Also not a bug just a suggestion, could we move the attack option when talking to them, one small misclick and boom dead toon. I don't know like have an "End Convo" choice or two between the second option and that. I dunno maybe I am sniffing too much glue.
wookieboy
Skeleton's Knuckle

Post by wookieboy »

Tested the time of day changing when relogging after a log as I told Bart. Went from Month/Day 1 (I think) Hour 17 to M/D 1 Hour 13, I was the only one on the server. Did it again immediately, stayed at Month/Day 1 Hour 13. Relogged only back to Main Menu each time.

Edit - Both logs were in town

Edit -logged in game relogged 15mins later M/D 1 Hour 15 and stayed. Both logins in town

Went out of town relogged - went from M/D 1Hour 15 to M/D 1 Hour 13
wookieboy
Skeleton's Knuckle

Post by wookieboy »

After more testing, seems ATing is the trigger

Edit - Logged in at MD1 Hour 15 again moved around town relogged without ATing, some how went 88 miles per hour and traveled back to Hour 13
epetrow
Dire Badger

Post by epetrow »

1. Areas that are obviously outside do not add +4 to a Rangers hide but inside Corwell does.
2. Area W48 Gwyneth Mountains in the SE corner near entrance for Kmart there is a banner stuck in the ground. Seems out of place.
3. Area W48 natural bridge seems like you can cross but walk mesh stops halfway across.
4. Sever keeps killing my characters.
Current NWN1 PCs: Cyrus Thelvair, Castien Miracaryn, Yargrim Goldbrew.

"Bring out your dead!"
Knighted
Shambling Zombie

Post by Knighted »

Thanks for posting all, these have been added to our task list and I believe some already sorted.

Epe please note that #4 on your list is a feature not a bug.

Keep em' coming, there are plenty to squash but we are gradually working through them.
UKTZ DM and builder on the ALFA: Sea of Swords server The Moonshae Isles. Builder on Daggerford server. Contact me on Discord for any DM-related queries.
Find out more about the NWN1 revival (in NWN: Enhanced Edition) at www.alfanwn1.org

Discord u/n is El Grillo. GSID is Elyas T'almera.
Galadorn
Haste Bear

Post by Galadorn »

epetrow wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:48 am
4. Sever keeps killing my characters.
This is a perk for me! Keeps me rich.
Ethbaal
Dire Badger

Post by Ethbaal »

The tanner's selection of armour in the starting town is limited to items that are only usable by humans and half elves, also the same store has deep crypt ambient track.. overlayed with some lets go shopping music.
Knighted
Shambling Zombie

Post by Knighted »

^^Good to know about the ambient sounds, will fix.

Those who have need of small-people armour now know to go looking in Lowhill, the small people village for small people! :)
UKTZ DM and builder on the ALFA: Sea of Swords server The Moonshae Isles. Builder on Daggerford server. Contact me on Discord for any DM-related queries.
Find out more about the NWN1 revival (in NWN: Enhanced Edition) at www.alfanwn1.org

Discord u/n is El Grillo. GSID is Elyas T'almera.