Mod 6.0 Bug Reports

Moderators: ALFA Administrators, NWN1 - WD DM

Knighted
Shambling Zombie

Re: Mod 6.0 Bug Reports

Post by Knighted »

Entrance to the Goblin Warlock's room has a walkmesh flaw which prevents access to the room and can make your PC get stuck and (if your PC keeps trying to walk forwards even when stuck) suddenly transport themselves to a position in mid-air way above the area.

The flaw is just beyond the door itself, not actually in the doorway. It's on the Warlock's room side of the doorway.

It seems to cover almost the entire width of the doorway passage except for on the very western edge where it seems you can sometimes slip through without issue.

N.B. this is one of those walkmesh flaws that isn't much of a problem unless you are walking at half speed due to having stealth&detect modes activated or some other effect. If you are walking at normal pace you can usually go through it with only a jitter, but if you are at half walking pace then it will catch and stop you with the effects described above (so if you are stealthing to scout it can be a serious problem).
UKTZ DM and builder on the ALFA: Sea of Swords server The Moonshae Isles. Builder on Daggerford server. Contact me on Discord for any DM-related queries.
Find out more about the NWN1 revival (in NWN: Enhanced Edition) at www.alfanwn1.org

Discord u/n is El Grillo. GSID is Elyas T'almera.
Droomi
Skeleton's Knuckle

Post by Droomi »

House of Inspired Hands (1S) has a non-functioning entrance AT. Maximorticus is very sad.
Current PCs: Caliope, Birdsong, Bjolan Agnarr, and Maximorticus Vanpewter Rubblebottom the Sixteenth.
Knighted
Shambling Zombie

Post by Knighted »

Broken northern AT in North Ward, 2C. It mistakenly takes you to 1X, whereas the area that's actually north of 2C is 1W.

edit:
Knighted wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 8:40 pm
Missing area transition - 1W heading south into 2C. The larger central street on the southern edge of 1W is missing an area transition.

Thanks
Just seen that this one is still borked too. Disgraceful!! I demand a refund!!!
UKTZ DM and builder on the ALFA: Sea of Swords server The Moonshae Isles. Builder on Daggerford server. Contact me on Discord for any DM-related queries.
Find out more about the NWN1 revival (in NWN: Enhanced Edition) at www.alfanwn1.org

Discord u/n is El Grillo. GSID is Elyas T'almera.
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

ATing east from the northern portion of Westwood 07 to Westwood 08 transports you a part of 08 that's cut off from 07 by solid rock, making it impossible to AT back and leaving you with only the option of walking east further, then south, then back west to be able to return to 07. This walk forces you to walk through spawn infested area (I got 4 wolves, 1 dire wolf, and 2 worgs) to be able to return back the way you came/back towards the safety of the enclave, i.e. a rather lethal bug for someone who doesn't have invis/stealth
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
Senor T
Ogre

Post by Senor T »

Armor crafting: hoods seem to be registering as armor type DC modifier 0 instead of -1 per the guide.
Currently laying the smackdown on Faerun as: Keryn Tel'Jora, who is XXX-TREME!!!.
Currently explaining the meaninglessness of it all as Vizian Nazyr.
Currently pointing out all other characters' shortcomings as Stephen the Archer.
zetamog
Skeleton's Knuckle

Post by zetamog »

https://imgur.com/a/wz5TJFx

Seems to be an invisible chair in room 6 of Madame Garah's

Also Epetrow and me were unable to remove a crafted construct's stone from a table by bashing it in spite of the log saying crafting was a success and the money and xp having been taken
Stormbringer
Owlbear

Post by Stormbringer »

Bard script might be borked.. After second performance I can't get a contract after 28 in game hours to perform for some reason.
Current PC:
Former PC's
Saman Barb/Sorcerer
Kal Rogue/Ranger of Selune
Aiden Ketter Priest of Kelemvor
Kree (ubber not smart Barb)
Past PC: Jena Steel | Hamar Marrion (Marcus)and many other dead PC's
Peter_Abelard
Gelatinous Cube

Post by Peter_Abelard »

Just to add to the possible bardscript problem, Sarenna has chickened out in every attempt to perform for quite a while now too. I thought at first it might have something to do with her curse-lowered CHA score, but even after it has returned to her previous level she continues to be a chicken at the podium. I had spoken to EpiEvith about his bard not being able to perform as well, after a successful few tries at it.

Thanks for supporting your local artists!

PA
Character arcs are sharp, pointy little things. A little blood may spill!

Now Playing: Luva Si'nede, Olivus Angustian
Past Characters: Valyar Floshin, Sarenna Irithyl, Millicent Riverstone, Dev Revels, Catarina Helms, Fenris Estelmer, Arryn Temple, Penrose Hawke, Kara Ravensfell, Arana Belecthor
Cleasor
Gelatinous Cube

Post by Cleasor »

Bard script is working fine for Magolir at the Beer Golem.
"Having an adventure shows that someone is incompetent, that something has gone wrong. An adventure is interesting enough in retrospect, especially to the person who didn't have it; at the time it happens it usually constitutes an exceedingly disagreeable experience." Vilhjalmur Stefansson
zetamog
Skeleton's Knuckle

Post by zetamog »

Robes of the Watchful Order can be sold for 48GP at Aurora's Realms in Trades 3A. You get them for maybe 30GP.

Although I didn't actually exploit the shit out of this I can report being sorely tempted

Looks like you can sell them for more than 30 all over the place. Maybe I shouldn't have posted about this publically
Stormbringer
Owlbear

Post by Stormbringer »

Bard script for Jayden is screwed somwhow.. after second performance.. it was over 36 hours before he could perform a 3rd time and now has -86 followers.. and on 4th attempt got the contract at the Hanged man and his only option is to chicken out.
Current PC:
Former PC's
Saman Barb/Sorcerer
Kal Rogue/Ranger of Selune
Aiden Ketter Priest of Kelemvor
Kree (ubber not smart Barb)
Past PC: Jena Steel | Hamar Marrion (Marcus)and many other dead PC's
Droomi
Skeleton's Knuckle

Post by Droomi »

Area 1E north of North Gate does not show up as an "outdoor area" with regards to Trackless Step.
Current PCs: Caliope, Birdsong, Bjolan Agnarr, and Maximorticus Vanpewter Rubblebottom the Sixteenth.
bartleby
Brown Bear

Post by bartleby »

Is anyone else not able to scribe summoning spells?
Droomi
Skeleton's Knuckle

Post by Droomi »

The animal summoning focus "Nature's Blessing" from the elven High Priestess does not work for my wizard. When it turns on, summoning spells complete casting but it doesn't produce a summons. I tested with it off and with other foci and they work fine. Only with the animal focus on does it not work.
Cleasor
Gelatinous Cube

Post by Cleasor »

High Priestess Isiovieng in the Elven Enclave -- her dialogue is broken. She used to have stuff for sale. Now when I click on her nothing happens.
"Having an adventure shows that someone is incompetent, that something has gone wrong. An adventure is interesting enough in retrospect, especially to the person who didn't have it; at the time it happens it usually constitutes an exceedingly disagreeable experience." Vilhjalmur Stefansson