Letter to Aryyn Temple

Moderators: ALFA Administrators, NWN1 - WD DM

jmecha
Illithid

Letter to Aryyn Temple

Post by jmecha »

*Beneath the door of the Lhuvenhead Trading Company a thick and durable piece of parchment has been slipped. The parchment has been folded neatly three times and is clearly labeled Arryn in bold easy to read letters. The script inside is large and written in a no frills extremely basic manner similar to the example letters used to teach children their alphabet.*

Arryn,

I am writing to you so you maybe informed that I managed to recover what appears to be a Dragon's Tooth from the Rat Hills cavern. Such was done with capable companions by the name of Quill and Kal, I did not go at it alone. I have handed the suspected Dragon's tooth off to Maaril from examination, and await word from him as to it's original owner.

While I am putting ink to paper though I thought I would ask you some questions about the City of Splendors and your experinces here. Are you a member of this Snookery I have heard mention of, and what can you tell me about the establishment? Have you had other encounters with the Cult we faced? The Lizard Folk?

Please if you can help educate me in regards to what fight this city currently faces and who the true enemy behind the front lines maybe and what they are even fighting for.

Also, what do you know of the Waterdeep Auxiliary and the Daggerford Militia? Are they reputable military units? Have you served in either? If so what was your experince like, and if not is there a reason such a broad shouldered warrior such as yourself has not?

Please allow me to thank you for your aid at the Rat Hills, and for taking the time to read through my letter to you. I apologize that I did not include a few coins with this missive, but if you need to hire a scribe to reply, I will reimburse you next we meet. Any written response to this letter will be accepted by the capable staff of the Safe Haven Inn and be delivered to myself.

Tahal
Current Characters: Aelenta Renvanith