DM and Player Props

Moderators: ALFA Administrators, NWN1 - WD DM

jmecha
Illithid

Re: DM and Player Props

Post by jmecha »

Having gotten to the NWN1 Party late, I want to thank Ayergo for bringing WD back.
Current Characters: Aelenta Renvanith
Mick
Beholder

Post by Mick »

Want to offer huge kudos and thanks to ayergo for your continuing efforts on WD and for NWN1 in general. Whether you are laying out evolving and intelligent death traps for everyone or stimulating our individual stories, you continue to amaze.

Thank you so much for all the thrills and challenges!! :D
Talk less. Listen more.

Current PCs: ?
Rumple C
Bard

Post by Rumple C »

Mick wrote:Want to offer huge kudos and thanks to ayergo for your continuing efforts on WD and for NWN1 in general. Whether you are laying out evolving and intelligent death traps for everyone or stimulating our individual stories, you continue to amaze.

Thank you so much for all the thrills and challenges!! :D
This
12.August.2015: Never forget.
Senor T
Ogre

Post by Senor T »

Seems reasonable to point out that last night's sacking of the Goblin King's lair was really excellent for some static content that ayergo plopped out there. It was a good challenge and a really satisfying culmination to a great deal of sewer exploring and lieutenant lair raiding. For a static non-DMed session, it was as good as they get.

I mean, I know I throw a lot of shade ayergo's way... and that's because he 100% deserves it.
Currently laying the smackdown on Faerun as: Keryn Tel'Jora, who is XXX-TREME!!!.
Currently explaining the meaninglessness of it all as Vizian Nazyr.
Currently pointing out all other characters' shortcomings as Stephen the Archer.
Rumple C
Bard

Post by Rumple C »

A fresh thanks to Ayergo for not just keeping WD on life support but actively supporting each and every player to follow their toons dreams.

I think we are hitting a sweet spot with player numbers and plot that is enabling some really special stuff to happen. Enjoy this magical period folks! They don't come along very often.
dergon darkhelm
Fionn In Disguise

Post by dergon darkhelm »

Rumple C wrote:A fresh thanks to Ayergo for not just keeping WD on life support but actively supporting each and every player to follow their toons dreams.

I think we are hitting a sweet spot with player numbers and plot that is enabling some really special stuff to happen. Enjoy this magical period folks! They don't come along very often.
Hear, hear!
PCs: NWN1: Trailyn "Wayfarer" Krast, Nashkel hayseed

NWN2: ??

gsid: merado_1
Akivaria
Orc Champion

Post by Akivaria »

Rumple C wrote:A fresh thanks to Ayergo for not just keeping WD on life support but actively supporting each and every player to follow their toons dreams.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
"This is how liberty dies... with thunderous applause."

Current PC: Alora Tuffet-Hopper, foul-mouthed and irreverent bard
ayergo
Penguin AKA Vile Sea Tiger

Post by ayergo »

You all are amazing and have amazing ideas for advancing the plot and interacting with each other.

I have so many ideas I want to build still. I plan on making all sorts of crafting and skills in play! I never would have considered a lot of these things if not for your endless desire for unconventional play that inspires me greatly. I build slowly but I am getting there!

Kudos!
There's a place I like to hide
A doorway that I run through in the night
Relax child, you were there
But only didn't realize and you were scared
It's a place where you will learn
To face your fears, retrace the years
And ride the whims of your mind
Rumple C
Bard

Post by Rumple C »

Props to PA for playing a magic cock-blocker and using counter spell in combat against a xanathar wizard. That is awesome.

Props to Ayergo for building the lower AND deep sewers, and enabling an adventure.
Senor T
Ogre

Post by Senor T »

Thanks to everyone for last night. Easily one of my mot epic sessions. Looking forward to exploring more of ayergo’s static content!
Currently laying the smackdown on Faerun as: Keryn Tel'Jora, who is XXX-TREME!!!.
Currently pointing out all other characters' shortcomings as Stephen the Archer.
jmecha
Illithid

Post by jmecha »

My I offer props to Cleasor who played one of the characters I enjoyed bumping into the most, Captain Jackmann!

Also to OGR who has yet to disappoint me with his characters.
Current Characters: Aelenta Renvanith
Mick
Beholder

Post by Mick »

I want to echo what others have said about Cleasor and his portrayal of Jack. He is one of the more interesting characters that has graced the city of WD and our game. Well done, sir!

Ditto on OGR. You never disappoint. Ever.

Also some kudos to our guide and friend ayergo. You continue to amaze with new content and new ideas and new stories that keep this old game fresh. Thank you! :D
Talk less. Listen more.

Current PCs: ?
oldgrayrogue
Retired

Post by oldgrayrogue »

I want to say thanks and also offer mad, mad props to Cleasor for Captain Jack. So much fun to RP with, The only mistake he ever made was to stand next to my toon =D
Senor T
Ogre

Post by Senor T »

I refuse to believe it. Jackman knocked up Mrs. The Xanathar and was just trying to fake his own death.

Seriously, Jackman was a lot of fun. Looking forward to the next one!
Cleasor
Gelatinous Cube

Post by Cleasor »

Thanks everyone. You're too kind.
"Having an adventure shows that someone is incompetent, that something has gone wrong. An adventure is interesting enough in retrospect, especially to the person who didn't have it; at the time it happens it usually constitutes an exceedingly disagreeable experience." Vilhjalmur Stefansson