Mod 4.0 Bug Thread

Moderators: ALFA Administrators, NWN1 - WD DM

oldgrayrogue
Retired

Re: Mod 4.0 Bug Thread

Post by oldgrayrogue »

Electryc wrote:While using the renaming bench, I changed the shape of my quarterstaff, and the table charged me 330 gp! My fault for not looking but still seems a little steep.
Renamer cost for item customization seems way out of whack and prohibitive. I have a +2 shield that I tried to change to a round model and the cost was 2400.
Peter_Abelard
Gelatinous Cube

Post by Peter_Abelard »

Hello! I checked on frostbreath potions too. The alchemist table has a message about making them, and the waterbreathing potion used to make it and XP disappears, but no frostbreath potion is created.
Character arcs are sharp, pointy little things. A little blood may spill!

Now Playing: Luva Si'nede, Olivus Angustian
Past Characters: Valyar Floshin, Sarenna Irithyl, Millicent Riverstone, Dev Revels, Catarina Helms, Fenris Estelmer, Arryn Temple, Penrose Hawke, Kara Ravensfell, Arana Belecthor
Senor T
Ogre

Post by Senor T »

Watchful Order scroll store doesn’t display when you select it in the dialogue. Displays that I need the level 6 store and drops out of the dialogue. Doesn’t take my 7 coins.
Currently laying the smackdown on Faerun as: Keryn Tel'Jora, who is XXX-TREME!!!.
Currently explaining the meaninglessness of it all as Vizian Nazyr.
Currently pointing out all other characters' shortcomings as Stephen the Archer.
ayergo
Penguin AKA Vile Sea Tiger

Post by ayergo »

Senor T wrote:Watchful Order scroll store doesn’t display when you select it in the dialogue. Displays that I need the level 6 store and drops out of the dialogue. Doesn’t take my 7 coins.
Shopkeep name?
There's a place I like to hide
A doorway that I run through in the night
Relax child, you were there
But only didn't realize and you were scared
It's a place where you will learn
To face your fears, retrace the years
And ride the whims of your mind
gribo
Gelatinous Cube

Post by gribo »

Orlar
Nuclear winter is coming
ayergo

Post by ayergo »

Peter_Abelard wrote:Hello! I checked on frostbreath potions too. The alchemist table has a message about making them, and the waterbreathing potion used to make it and XP disappears, but no frostbreath potion is created.
Should be fixed, please give it a go. There are also frost bombs for those with a gnomish alchemist kit. :)
Peter_Abelard
Gelatinous Cube

Post by Peter_Abelard »

Frostbreath potions are a go, and they’re pretty fantastic. The poor dweomervore I blasted with one instafroze.

Will try to figure out frost bombs soon!
Character arcs are sharp, pointy little things. A little blood may spill!

Now Playing: Luva Si'nede, Olivus Angustian
Past Characters: Valyar Floshin, Sarenna Irithyl, Millicent Riverstone, Dev Revels, Catarina Helms, Fenris Estelmer, Arryn Temple, Penrose Hawke, Kara Ravensfell, Arana Belecthor
Cleasor
Gelatinous Cube

Post by Cleasor »

The Item Renamer tables are broke. An error script fires and then they become your henchmen and travel with you through ATs.
"Having an adventure shows that someone is incompetent, that something has gone wrong. An adventure is interesting enough in retrospect, especially to the person who didn't have it; at the time it happens it usually constitutes an exceedingly disagreeable experience." Vilhjalmur Stefansson
oldgrayrogue
Retired

Post by oldgrayrogue »

relogging will make the table "drop party" leave them somewhere that makes a bit of sense.
Electryc
Wyvern

Post by Electryc »

BROKEN AT: Haunted Mine, Top South West room has an AT. You take AT (it takes you to the 2nd level), you can't get back. I used a couple of inv potions to find the AT at the other side of the mine.
DM whana-be
Gaia_Nostra
Brown Bear

Post by Gaia_Nostra »

Electryc wrote:BROKEN AT: Haunted Mine, Top South West room has an AT. You take AT (it takes you to the 2nd level), you can't get back. I used a couple of inv potions to find the AT at the other side of the mine.
FYI, you can use the AT in either chamber, but the "hotspots" for both ATs are not quite right. Click on one of the "back" corners of the highlighted area (orientation-wise, your back would be to the opening that leads out of the room) and you should be able to get back up to the first level.
Last edited by Gaia_Nostra on Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
If the enemy is an ass and a fool and a rating
coxcomb, is it meet, think you, that we should also,
look you, be an ass and a fool and a prating
coxcomb? in your own conscience, now?

Former Characters:
(Silverymoon): Q’arq Olafstenza Fry
(Waterdeep/Daggerford): Angus Porter, Cleric of Torm (aka the Slipshod Sergeant)
Gaia_Nostra
Brown Bear

Post by Gaia_Nostra »

Area: Westwood 22. There appear to be some "one-way" passages though the waterfalls. I will take some screenshots to illustrate, but would be like to do it with a DM online, so I don't have to go through the a dozen Westwood areas to get back to WD.

Not a bug. There is a "hidden door" that allows you to return. I guess Angus was not as perceptive on his previous visit.
Last edited by Gaia_Nostra on Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If the enemy is an ass and a fool and a rating
coxcomb, is it meet, think you, that we should also,
look you, be an ass and a fool and a prating
coxcomb? in your own conscience, now?

Former Characters:
(Silverymoon): Q’arq Olafstenza Fry
(Waterdeep/Daggerford): Angus Porter, Cleric of Torm (aka the Slipshod Sergeant)
ayergo

Post by ayergo »

Gaia_Nostra wrote:Area: Westwood 22. There appear to be some "one-way" passages though the waterfalls. I will take some screenshots to illustrate, but would be like to do it with a DM online, so I don't have to go through the a dozen Westwood areas to get back to WD.
In the elven town? I believe those ATs all work so might need some more info there.
ImStrokerAce
Orc Champion

Post by ImStrokerAce »

Last I was there, you needed a decent search to find the other end.
Current PC:
Mephis the Awkward Mage
Electryc
Wyvern

Post by Electryc »

For some reason the street merchants in Castle and North Wards: 2H are not spawning.
DM whana-be