Will DM for Food.

Forum for in-character plots, actions, and discussion. All posts are considered to be in-character, unless otherwise stated.

Moderator: NWN2 - 11 DM

JonnyJerny
Gelatinous Cube

Will DM for Food.

Post by JonnyJerny »

Dearest Henry de Rochelle,

My gratifying uncle! My graceful uncle! Uncle Henry! Are your old, weary bones quite alright? How have the years been treating you? How is your hospitable wife? Is she still as gorgeous as the rising moon? And what about your delicate little flower, the one that you sent away? Does she still remember me? Oh gods, I hope she still remembers me... But I digress! I'll have to visit some time, soon, very soon! I felt an awful need to finally write to my favorite uncle, and to let him know how wonderful I am doing!

As of now, I am at Dragonspear castle... Does that name ring a bell? I'm sure your lips have curled into a smile, just now. Yes, your nephew has mustered the strength to prove his worth! The whole situation is complicated, but long story short, our family's name is going down the drain. We have no status! No influence! People laugh at our name, now! Even connections to the marvelous de Rochelle name do nothing to ease the pain! My mother has passed. I'm sure you remembered her, a rumbustious, but elegant one, she was. Father has become ill... I fear he will not live past winter. And my brother was killed by savages out in the Heartlands... My heavy heart drowns in sorrow. I am my family's only hope!

...But, enough of the sappy talk! I am doing fine, now! I have my own men now, my own servants, my own horse, my own riches, father has finally made me my own man! Aren't you proud of me! Haha!

...And that leads me to the point of this letter. Your little flower I mentioned earlier? Do you remember when you introduced her to me? It was in father's royal court... She was the most extravagant, loveliest thing I set my unworthy orbs upon... Words couldn't describe her beauty. I do not think she remembers talking to me... And I do not feel privileged to print her name on such dull paper... I toss and turn every night, recalling her fragrance, her build, and her elegance... I whisper her name in my sleep, every night. But uncle, if you can heed my request... I would like your permission to marry her. Marry her! Doesn't that sound like a sound idea?

Your dearest, and favorite nephew,

Charles Lordington
Friday mornings, at 1AM PST (You can find out what that is in your own time, thanks) Western Heartlands, all are welcome. I love you all.

<3
[22:46] <Ronan_> I once stabbed a man in Reno just to watch him bleed.