Intelligence and After-Action Reports (Discover)

Forum for in-character plots, actions, and discussion. All posts are considered to be in-character, unless otherwise stated.

Moderator: NWN2 - 09 DM

Adanu
Head Dungeon Master

Re: Intelligence and After-Action Reports (Discover)

Post by Adanu »

Overlooking the burning pile of human corpses, Zyrus took a sip from his wineskin. Even having shed Deep Blue for the moment, he was lucky he wasn't sore in the back yet with this much dragging.

It had been only a few hours since the invasion of Gwynneth Isle, and the mourning for the humans had begun. He hadn't expected the ffolk to resist very well, and they didn't... the invasion was poorly thought out at best, but thanks to an overwhelming number superiority in Caer Corwell, they were able to hold the town, despite the massive body count of the battle. Helping the humans with their dead only seemed prudent to keep disease from infecting the town after that. After all, Corwell was a good traveling hub to get around the Isles. Koart had fallen pretty easily to only a force of fourty at best. Warriors the ffolk were not. No wonder the northmen were able to conquer half their lands. Their dead would take a while.

The Water Genasi never held the illusion he was very welcome in the Moonshae Isles, he was an asset whose services could be bought, within reason. He was a good leader, he'd learned, and his caution had saved the lives of his people in the past... but he was under no serious obligation to anyone in this nation, save a precious few. Speaking of...

Leaving the dead to the others, Zyrus took out a letter written earlier in the day, and started towards the docks. One of the ships was a messenger boat collecting letters for the cleanup effort, and he gave a few coppers in payment to send the letter on its' way. If he was lucky, the warning inside would not be necessary. One day, he would need to take some time to head back.

In the meantime, he had work to do.
First Character: Zyrus Meynolt, the serene Water Genasi berserker. "I am the embodiment of the oceans; serene until you summon the storm." Zyrus: http://tinyurl.com/9emdbnd

Second Character: Damien Collins, the atypical druid. "What? Being a stick in the mud is boring. No pun intended grins"

Western Heartlands HDM: On break. PM for emergencies
epetrow
Dire Badger

Post by epetrow »

Bodies lay out in the open in the Town of Corwell some are injured and wait to be tended others are beyond tending and wait to be carried to their final repose. A tall cloaked figure walks slowly among the fallen of the battle for Corwell. He neither tends nor speaks to the bodies as he passes just takes note as he walks to the center of town. There he pauses and lowers the hood of his cloak as he gazes up into the light drizzle of the night.

"Thank ye, O Great and powerful Stormlord fer saving me life!" he shouts in a booming voice to the cloud- filled sky. "Let all here know that there be no safety in life. Yer stout walls can not save ye from the danger and destruction as ye have learned." he waves his hand at the bodies and burning houses all about "Only by following the ways of the Destroyer may ye be saved! Give herself over ta the will of Talos and ye shall be protected!"

The zealot slowly raises his hood as his voice finishes echoing among the crumbled, burning houses and slowly walks toward the docks toward a ship known as Lightning's Fury
Current NWN1 PCs: Cyrus Thelvair, Castien Miracaryn, Yargrim Goldbrew.

"Bring out your dead!"
StephenUmpf
Dungeon Master

Post by StephenUmpf »

Lieutenant Tierney sits mumbling and cursing the three witches. He mutters to himself that “Hells, he doesn’t even know if they are all witches.” He is attempting to write a report for her Majesty but is struggling to put the pieces of the puzzle together. Below is a short list of what information he has gathered,

1) Koart (1) - The trouble might have begun at Koart when a group of lizardmen entered the village with a basilisk demanding payment. The lizardmen and the basilisk were put to the sword by a group of adventurers. However, no witch was seen here.

2) Moray - The first witch sighting was on Moray Isle. Here Orcs reinforced with an Etin attacked the walls of the town after an attempt at extortion. At this attack, the first of the witches appeared. She was raven haired and acting as their translator in the negotiation. However, after the battle was engaged, she left the field. Again, adventures assisted in the defense of the town.

3) Ponstwain - The second witch, the blonde one was sighted at Pontswain. Here Lizardmen attempted to extort funds from the town. Again, at this attack, the blonde witch like the raven haired witch acted as a translator in the negotiation. However like Moray, after the battle was engaged, she left the field.

4) Wyngate – The town of Wyngate was sacked, burned, and pillaged by pirates. The few survivors talked of a beautiful woman. However, there was no description given of the woman.

5) Whiterock – The small village of Whiterock was threatened by a large group of gnolls. Here the blonde witch acted as the translator. Here unlike the previous incidents, the negotiation prevailed and there was no attack.

6) Koart (2) – Koart was again threatened, this time by a large group of ogres. The red haired witch appeared responsible but no one was injured and the attack never occurred. The red haired woman was rumored to show a wand that controlled a dragon.

7) Grady- In another horror, the raven haired woman used a band of goblin worgs riders to assault, sack, and burn the village of Grady.

8 ) Cave in the Fairheight Mountains – Here the raven haired witch was confronted by a group of adventurers. She asked for my head to be delivered to her in return for 10,000 coin or if not, she would burn Balkr’s ship the Lighting Fury.

9) Merchant from Amn – In a strange potentially related item, a merchant ship from Ann arrived in Corwell before the attacks. The merchant wished to trade narcotics and other contraband. The merchant ship was later reported lost at sea by the settlement in Snowdown.

10) Lighthouse – Working off a lead gathered by the adventurer Fumir gathered from the blonde witch, the adventurers attempted to assault the lighthouse in Skaug. It was rumored that the raven haired witch was headquartered there. The assault failed but intelligence was gathered in regards to an upcoming assault in Corwell.

11) Corwell / Koart (3) – Corwell and Koart were assaulted by a large force of pirates. Koart was overrun, while Corwell held at enormous costs. Here no witch was seen.

He looks over the notes “Now what did those adventurers say about the caves in Llyrath forrest? An Orc army waiting in one of the caves? And a message about an island and a mine? And what was this about the raven haired witch in the inn in Skaug?”

OOC: OK, that’s all you get from me for now. A couple of the toons should be able to add to this. EXP will be given to IC posts.
Last edited by StephenUmpf on Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Let me have men about me that are fat;
Sleek-headed men and such as sleep o' nights:
Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look;
He thinks too much: such men are dangerous.
- Julies Caesar, Act II, William Shakespeare
Lucifer
Gelatinous Cube

Post by Lucifer »

Fumir goes back to Caer Corwell to speak with Tierny about the events at the caves and The last meeting with one of the sisters at the Keelhaul on skaug. fisrt off he clears up Tierny's misconceptioin is was the Dark Haired sorceress ..making sure he knows in fact that it was The Redhaired sister and that she was negotiating to get them to leave Skaug and not return at least until she and her sisiters were done with their Little ventures in The Isles. When the adventurers would not all agree to her request she ordered her guards to Kill them. These guards seemed more skilled and better prepared than any they had faced as yet.

As to the Assault on the caves..The information suggests that one cave holds an Orc Army which is constantly being fed misinformation to increase their hate and aggression to a frenzied state. It was also learned the Man in charge of the group in the caves was a "captain Widowmaker" by name, the group at the caves were also the ones responsible for the latest attack on Corwell. There is also and Island circled on the map found in the cave that is not shown on any other charts or maps known to any of the captains they had spoken with. Fumir will attempt to find out what he can regarding the mystery Isle.
StephenUmpf
Dungeon Master

Post by StephenUmpf »

The party of adventurers pulls into the docks in Corwell. The secret island is discussed at length and the party decides to make a return as soon as possible.

For game time purposes, your toons can discuss this plot with adventurers, however, for my plot, it is assumed that they are only making a quick run to Corwell.

However, you are welcome to play and work with other DMs until you return.

Letters from Lighthouse
In the raid to the lighthouse in Skaug, several letters were found. The letters were manifests from ships. The manifests showed equipment movements between various humanoid tribes and the lighthouse. There were also detailed purchases from merchants in both Skaug and Waterdeep. Below is an example.

Manifest

Ship: Sea Cutter
Origin: Skaug
Source: Waterdeep
Destination: Sea Cave, Llyrath Forrest, Gyneth Isle

Cargo:
20 Crates of Arrows
15 Battle Axes
10 Great Swords
5 Long Bows
20 Barrels of Ale
10 Crates of Dried Beef

However, Tha’is looking closely through the manifests pulled out the following letters hidden on the bottom of five of the different manifests.

Kdyh qrw orfdwhg wkh zdqg

Glj frqwlqxhv eodfn zlwfk xsvhw

Uhg zlwfk dwwdfn uhshoohg ehdfk

Rufv wr dwwdfn kruvwdo lq irxu gdbv

Zlwfk vdbv zdqg ri gudjrqv ghhshu

PM me when you figure it out the code. Also, would love to see a post about the adventure. I will reward with EXP for both the code and the post.

Regas
ALFA Representative

Post by Regas »

Aseel reviews the text for some time, returning with a short series of missives, mentioning something about a very basic letter shifting scheme.

Have not located wand

Dig continues black witch upset

Red witch attack repelled

Beach orcs attack Horstal in four days

Witch says wand of dragons deeper
Game spy ID: Regas Seive
GMT -5(EST)
epetrow
Dire Badger

Post by epetrow »

Carl, the first mate of the Lightning's Fury, steers the vessel from the uncharted volcanic isle back toward Corwell Town. All of the adventurers returned safely from the excursion, the tender boats they arrived on were now secured on the deck of the Fury and all but one are below decks resting. The Captain of the ship is the lone exception, he paces the deck rubbing new bracers with some strange symbols adorning his arm. Finally, he walks back to the helm and speaks to his first mate.

"Carl, ye should've seen it lad. After the tenders be in the water, I and that Argos who handled the boat like he be born ta it, beached them in a sheltered cove." the captain grins obviously impressed by the skill of Argos. His grin quickly turns sour as he continues. "No sooner do we put up on the beach then we be surrounded by the Widowmaker's crew and they be a right band of cutthroats all of them. O'course the Lady Tha'is thinks it be a fine idea ta talk them out of their evil ways" the old man actually chuckles as he recalls the scene.

"Her ladyships pleas have the usual effect and we are soon in the thick of it. The Blue Shark and that elf run ta the fore. Well, ye have seen Zyrus make bloody work with his axe afore so ye know the pirates be in for it, but this elf moves with a blade in his hand like the wind itself, dancing from one ta the other with devastating effect. All the while Sir Drake be setting the buggers on fire as well" he shivers slightly at the mention of the hellfire.

"With me and the others loosing arrows and bullets on them the situation looked in control. Then, some archers, reavers and spell casters start ta flank us." So I run up ta engage them, I cut inta one of the archers so's he can't use his bow, just as he pulls his blade he explodes in flame and drops in a burning heap. I glanced over me shoulder ta see Drake flinging more bolts like a demon. I see Fumir and that woman Aseel engaging the casters and some beasties that they conjured. There was so much carnage I didn't even realize I'd been cut until I felt the soft hand of Tha'is upon me arm and the warmth of her healing magic coursing through me. I looked down but of course the lass was shielded from me eyes by her craft."

"After the attack on our flank was turned back, the beach was ours. Aseel proved ta be a right tracker as she lead us ta the cave entrance ta the mine. Once inside, she noted the Orc tracks coming from two directions prior ta their attack so we were able ta set up two fronts without much trouble" Carl was duly impressed by the account as he knew his captain was wise in woodcraft and did not give out undeserved praise in regards to tracking skill.

"I supported Zyrus on one front though he kept shouting at me ta fall back as if I were made of glass." the old northman raider snorted at the irony. "Anyways we go further down inta the mine and encounter some big uglies guarding two orc shamans. Now Fumir, Zyrus and the elf lay inta the big brutes with ferocious intent knowing that they had ta fight their way through ta the shamans. I threw some spells at the priest ta some effect but got right bloodied running around their bodyguards. As I fell back ta let the Stormlord's and Tha'is' healing keep me in the game, the elf spins out and starts yelling at the top of his lungs all the while slashing the last shaman ta little bits. Without the shamans the others made short order of the big uglies."

"At last we reach the cavern with Windowmaker himself. He be big and fast and would cut me down with his blade without much trouble but Drake, Zyrus and the elf battled the pirate captain while Fumir, Argos, Aseel and me concentrated on offing his crew. Zyrus said he'd not be able ta get away like last time when Sir Drake set him alight. Widdowmaker the old salt was spitting and cursing and vowing ta take them all ta the Bitch Queen's hell afore the battle be done. The Blue Shark took a wicked double handed swipe of his axe and hit Widdowmaker broadside, but he did it with the flat o' his blade. The blow was so mighty it hurled the old salt from his feet. Then the damnest thing happened, Zyrus drops that wicked axe and flings himself on top of Widdowmaker pinning his rotten arse firm ta the cavern floor. Next thing I knows we got a trussed up half naked pirate over someone's shoulder and we be walking out of the mine." Balkr gives Carl a tired grin before turning grim again.

"Right as we exit the mine we hear a female voice chanting a spell. That elf must be good spell flinger cause he yells 'Scatter!' just as this sickly green cloud rolls in. Whoever was carrying Widdowmaker had the sense ta drop him and dive fer cover cause the cloud rolled right over the pirate. There be a right commotion and the witch disappears. Widdowmaker and all the plants around him where the cloud touched are dead. So it appears the sisters were afraid of the bugger talking." Balkr shakes his head and rubs his eyes. "Well lad put us in at Corwell Town, I be going ta me cabin ta catch a few winks afore we dock. Been a long night."

The captain of the Lightning's Fury trods off to his cabin as his first mate keeps his course true steering by the stars. Not for the first time during his service on the Fury, Carl Ericson is thankful that he is more valuable aboard the ship than on the shore.

"Bring out your dead!"
StephenUmpf
Dungeon Master

Post by StephenUmpf »

Epetrow:

This is outstanding! An awesome piece of writing. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Me

jmecha
Illithid

Post by jmecha »

While Ffolk at another table huddled together and gossiped about the monstrous witches, Argos ate his meal in silence. The exterior was charred black and tasted of ash, immediately pass that which was burnt existed the raw uncooked meat, sadly the people of the region knew as much about properly roasting lamb as they did the Sisters. He had worked as a mercenary along with the Champions of the Isles several times now and was coming to terms that none of them actually knew what they were doing, though this failure of a meal left him wanting to throttle the life out of the kitchen staff. Resisting more violent urges, Argos reached for his side of bread and tore a chunk from such before turning his thoughts to how very little appeared to be known about the Sisters and their Game.

Fumir was often the best source for information, unfortunately even a master merchant can have difficulty providing goods to his customers when they are out of stock. Argos believed that was simply the case with Fumir and the Witches. The Merchant was the keen eyed sort when it came to profit turnings and extending his own existence, and what ever he knew of the sisters he would like share freely out of self interest. There is something to be said for surrounding one's self with knowledgeable and competent allies, unfortunately Fumir appears to know as little as the rest off us. At best Fumir seemed to hold to this theory that the Sisters are three and they together play a violent game in which all of the region is simply their play ground. At worse Fumir had his hands wrapped around the wrong idea so tight he had no chance of reaching for and grasping at a better.

It was the sort of mess that made Argos grateful not to call this land home. Soon he would be on his way and the nonsense of the sisters would be behind him. Perhaps someday word will find him and tell him of what came to pass in regards to the Sisters Three and the Champions who fought them. No doubt in the telling of such the words will be Bard crafted to keep the story sounding exciting enough for the audience to be entertained, and vague enough for artistic license to paint over the unknown. Some months, seasons, or years from now the word will reach Argos describing vaguely how the Brave Champions beat back the Mysterious Sisters of the Dragon Wand, and the thought of such made Argos grin from ear to ear despite how disappointing his meal was.

Lord Veneshuel and Lady Tha'is no doubt will be praised for their bravery and dedication to the lands as leaders in this great effort. The Blue Shark will be mentioned for his valor and prowess in battle against uncounted legions of combatants, likely so many as more then thirty at a time. Fumir will likely be given praise for his cunning and wit as well as his blades which exist as the only thing in the known realms faster then his ability to strike a bargain. Balkr will likely not be song of or ever mentioned, nor did he suspect he himself nor Aseel would be given any of the glories of ballad. How does one create an poem or song honoring Heroes while also shearing true the reality of them being partners besides the likes of two vagabond mercenaries and one clergyman of the Stormbringer, Destroyer of Civilization? The Bards will find a way to sing the song be it a victory chant or a mournful dirge, and the Champions no doubt will fight on against the Sisters to the last without ever letting their ignorance slow them down. They were not unlike the rioting Mobs of Cimbar in that regard.

After finishing his bit of bread Argos got to his feet with one hand upon a purse heavy with the coins paid to him by the Champions for his services rendered.
Current Characters: Aelenta Renvanith
StephenUmpf
Dungeon Master

Post by StephenUmpf »

jmecha:

Nice!

Thanks!

Me

Galadorn
Haste Bear

Post by Galadorn »

Thank you storytellers above. Keeps the server alive. Cheers
*Grand Master of Cheese*
[causk] ((play games over the internet?)) yea, wouldnt recommend that. internet is for porn and weird people.
[DarkHin] There is always a tenth spot for evil.
StephenUmpf
Dungeon Master

Post by StephenUmpf »

For the last turn of the moon, the Isles have been strangely quiet. The humanoid tribes, that just a few months ago were in an uproar and on a war path, have gone back to their villages and camps. The Orcs have vacated the sea cave in the Llyarth forest. The Etins did not attack. Horstal, Dultann, and Blackstone were not assaulted.

As such, Lt. Tierney's force is stationed in Kingsbay uneasily waiting out the quiet time. Ready to launch at moments notice. Tierney himself is usually found staring at a map of the isles, muttering and cursing to himself. One question, he repeats more than the rest...

"Where did those bitches go?"

epetrow
Dire Badger

Post by epetrow »

The innkeeper in Trapper's Hold has be instructed (and paid) to give any of the usual or occassional participants in Discover's three sisters' plot the following note:

All,
I have received information from a source I believe would know about the whereabouts of the Raven-haired wolf bitch. She is trying to re-form her Orc army and maybe vulnerable. I intend to put an end to this. Lightning's Fury will set sail from the quay in Corwell town to her lair with any hands who show by (time to be set by Discover.)

Balkr Stormsoul
Captain of the Lightning's Fury

"Bring out your dead!"
epetrow
Dire Badger

Post by epetrow »

An owl that is not an owl swoops out of the night sky above the sea cliffs of Moray and touches down just as the storm approaches from the sea. The non- owl spreads its wings and stretches well beyond natural limits, expanding and transforming until a cloaked humanoid stands on the cliffs holding a naked bloodied scimitar before the approaching thunderhead.

The cloaked figure kneels down thrusting the blade into the soft turf in front of him. "I have made an offering of blood and destruction to you Stormlord." Balkr stated as he lowered the hood of his cloak to revel in the first misty drops of the imminent storm. As always, the zealot feels the righteous fear when communing with his master.

"The Raven-haired wolf bitch be food fer the worms and much destruction was wrought this night to please ye." As Balkr felt the wind caress him as the tempest made landfall, he knew that his lord was with him and eager to hear the details of his priest's claim.

"Tierney and some snooty fop from the Queen's Knights gave us a score of blades ta help bring down the wench. Half came with our little company which included Zyrus, Drake, Tha'is, Fumir, Anseel and that elf mage Aglaril and half went behind her camp ta prevent her escape. They also telled us she not only has her Orcs holed up with her in the mountains but she got giants and ettins as well. So we make land fall and that Anseel lass spies some orc scouts that we take out afore they can alert the camp. I take the scout's horn fer later use and we move into the mountains unseen." The initiate proclaimed loudly, his voice raised above the full force of the storm.

As his rain soaked graying blonde hair is blown back from his face, the northman continues his narrative "Anseel spies more orcs and the play be ta have the troops blow the horn and draw the orcs out while we hide in the hills. The whole company be acting strange. Drake actually be holding a bow like he be an elf huntsman." Balkr chuckles as he recalls the image.

"The horn be sounded and the orcs charged and the destruction started. There be casters and wolves among the orcs and they rip into Tierney's men. We all try to make our way up ta the camp and run right into more orcs. We are in thick now between two bands of orcs when on the top of the hill appears the Raven-haired witch with two giants and a circle of orc shaman. Fumir and Zyrus charge right at them while I and the others be cutting down the last of the orc archers at the lower camp. Then I hears Drake yell ta leave the stragglers, and I know he's forgotten the bow business cause his voice sounds like its coming straight from the hells. Sure enough as I be turning up the hill the orc in front of me bursts into hellfire. I yell fer Drake ta burn them all down and keep moving ta the upper camp." the druid pauses and notices the rain cleaning his blade of blood, claiming the sacrifice for the Destroyer.

"Just as I look up Zyrus is being hit from all sides by the casters' fury. He be hit with flames and cold and pure magical energy and he drops ta the churned up turf. As the big blue shark drops I see the black haired sister and a pair of hill giants next ta her. Now that elf mage leaps up the hill running toward Zyrus' soon ta be corpse, with the spells that are flung at him sliding off him like water off a ducks arse. He touches the blue shark and the both disappear. Tha'is is doing her usual running about and healing when she starts yelling at me ta heal Fumir who looks about ready ta drop." Balkr swallows hard knowing the next part of his story is the one most likely to displease his lord.

"By the time I gets ta the wind child he has been felled and be bleeding out, so I cast a Vigor spell on him ta stabilize and bring him conscious." the disciple of Talos feels the anger of his lord in the slight change in the roaring gale. The storm suddenly feels more menacing and for the first time since it began, Balkr feels he may be in danger from the storm. He quickly continues, "As I be surrounded by Orcs, I call down a bolt of yer righteous fury and slay them where they stand." the menace of the storm lessens subtly.

"No sooner do my eyes clear from the flash then I sees the elf mage running at full tilt at the giants and witch. The giants be sorely pressed as Drake now be unleashing his full demonic fire on them. It be costing him dear as well cause he be staggering with each blast he throws. Alglarin cast the anchor spell at the witch and she snarls and points a deadly finger at him. The spell fizzles three feet from his body as if it struck a wall." the captain shakes his head obviously befuddled by the elf's skill in the Art.

"Now I lose sight of the elf and witch cause two ettins break their chains and come running into the fray. I cast an icy frost on one that hurts it a little and slows it down more. Now Zyrus comes screaming back into the fray and Fumir too has obviously been healed by Tha'is cause he be laying about with his blade as well. Anseel be firing her bow at the ettins covering the approach of the Queen's Knights as what be left of them charge the hill. At the same time, Tierney's troops placed at the rear of the camp make the top of the bluff just as one ettin flees and the other goes down. Now I see the black haired wolf bitch being sorely pressed on all sides. At last she grimaces and screams as a foot of cold steel explodes from her chest. As she slides off the blade and into the blood soaked grass, a redheaded lass from Tierney's troop raises the blood stained blade in victory obviously dreaming about the rich bounty promised by the lieutenant." Balkr grins wide savoring the memory if the witch's demise.

"That be my sacrifice ta ye oh great and terrible one. I offer it humbly as yer servant." Twin lightning bolts land on either side of the kneeling druid, the force nearly knocking him prone. He feels some of the energy being absorbed by his protection spells still in place from the battle. The figure slowly rises, sheathes his now clean blade and slowly walks through the storm. The message was clear, the Stormlord would allow his continued existence; but more will be expected.

"Bring out your dead!"
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

"One down... how many more to go, I wonder?" mused the Elf grimly.

His mind recalled the desperate gestures, the eyes of the 'witch' glinting with wicked rage (or was it glee?) as she summoned and shaped the fell necromantic energies. Aglaril remembered wondering whether his defenses still held, and whether the orb of energy he was about to launch for a final, killing attack would be conjured in time, or whether she would complete her spell first. Most vividly, he recalled the arcane syllables uttered in cold, chilling voice...

... a split second before she was cut down by a timely blade, wielded by an unlikely bearer. Those syllables, as it turned out, would be the last ones ever uttered in mortal form by the witch (or so Aglaril hoped); an unknown soldier, a wisp of a woman who risked her life in the line of duty, somehow managed to survive the onslaught long enough, had found a way past the witch's guard, just in the nick of time to land the killing blow.

The Elf smiled, for he thought her reward well deserved. This ordinary soldier, this unknown maiden of modest skill, risked likely far more than any of the so called 'heroes' and adventurers with their greater skill and expertise. As long as there remained ones like her in the Realms, Aglaril thought, there would always be hope that the greater good would triumph in the end.

In the end are we not all - even the most skilled and powerful - merely small players in our respective roles, in the scheme of the entire multiverse and all that it contains?

His next thoughts however, were once more more sober.

"These foes are more powerful than I'd imagined; a death spell of the seventh circle, and the near death of two in our ranks..."

They would have to be better prepared... for future dances with witches.

Last edited by Ithildur on Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt