Tavern Tales & Rumours

Forum for in-character plots, actions, and discussion. All posts are considered to be in-character, unless otherwise stated.

Moderator: NWN2 - 09 DM

Arianna
Tech Admin

Re: Tavern Tales & Rumours

Post by Arianna »

SKAUG

* News quickly spreads of trouble at the Trade House a Tall Blonde elf in Blue and silver armor and a Human in wearing glasses and a cloak are sought in connection with the attack on a business establishment. The Overlord admonishes any who have knowledge of these two to come forward immediately or face the his wrath later. It is suspected that they are working with others unknown as of yet.*

Boats out of skaug were suspended for 3 days but resume under careful watch from the guards
Current NWN2 PC: TSM- Lessa

HDM of Moonshae Server DM on BG
Builder Everywhere
DM times - 6:30-10 PM Saturdays PDT on MS . . other times as I show up
PM me on Discord if you want to be DMd on BG I have Monday nights available
Talk to me if you want to learn to build for NWN2

Tech Admin
Arianna
Tech Admin

Post by Arianna »

CORWELL

Overheard in the Trapper Inn

Local Farmer: "Did you hear? "

Commoner: "Hear What?"

Local Farmer: "That Toby fella, Heard he near on saved the Moonwell over on Moray by his self. Had a little help from a few companions."

Commoner: "The same one that lives here in town"

Local Farmer: "Aye, gots a guard on his place and everything"

Commoner: " Didn't know anything were wrong with the Moonwell over Moray way. Hope nothing happens to the grove here. Funny though one of the druids here told me that Toby fella could not enter the grove anymore since they put up wards and all, cause of all the strange goin ons."

Local Farmer: *frowns* " Ya know now that ya mention it . .. . . my sister said she saw him doing some sort of magics"

Commoner:
" mmmmm best keep an eye on that one . . . may not be what he seems"
Current NWN2 PC: TSM- Lessa

HDM of Moonshae Server DM on BG
Builder Everywhere
DM times - 6:30-10 PM Saturdays PDT on MS . . other times as I show up
PM me on Discord if you want to be DMd on BG I have Monday nights available
Talk to me if you want to learn to build for NWN2

Tech Admin
gonz.0
Gelatinous Cube

Post by gonz.0 »

- Fest Hall; Caer Callidyrr -

Whispers could be heard:
You remember a when there was all that trouble some years ago, and then they managed to cure the isles of that foul weather?

Yeah, I remember

You remember when the weather cleared, and we started getting the ships coming in from afar again... there was that fella with the blonde hair that seemed like he was living here in the hall?

Yeah, I do remember that... I wonder what happened to him. Not seen him in more than a year... good tipper, always generous with those that sat with him, but so quiet.

You missed the few times he performed, thought he was a bard for a long time.

No, not a bard, unless you mean like the old warrior bard of the past. But his speech... he was a foreigner, heard him talking with that painted girl in the calishite tongue, sailors they were I 'm sure.

Nah, seen him dressed in finery goin' to see the Queen about every day for a month it seemed.

Yeah, so I remember him, what of him?

He was in the other night. Sat there watching from the bar for an hour or so mostly quiet. Then he went around and left a stack of coins for all the dancers, even Sweet Pea and Oak over there.

Huh... didn't seem the type. *Laughing*

You know who he is don't ya?

No, not really, just a regular what moved on I thought.

No, don't you remember the Harvest Festival two year ago? The one when the dancer that quit after Blondie got up and performed for the Queen and all them on stage? Arrow? you remember her right?

Ah, yah, her I definitely remember.

He's the bloke what married her. The fancy fellow what the Queen said sponsored the whole thing, and made it possible to have the festival. Horatio something.

No, not him. That fellow was a lordly type, not the sailor I saw.

I'm telling you, that was him... Just you watch. I heard 'im say to Amos that he'd be back after traveling about the isles for a tenday or so, hav'in a look around.
The real Gonz.0
"Where morality is present, laws are unnecessary. Without morality, laws are unenforceable." -Anonymous

Horatio
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l157/ ... atio-1.jpg