LA Election June 2022 - self-nominations

This is a general open discussion for all ALFA, Neverwinter Nights, and Dungeons & Dragons topics.

Moderator: ALFA Administrators

Veilan
Lead Admin

LA Election June 2022 - self-nominations

Post by Veilan »

I am told by my clock that another year has passed. Which means, the joyous season of ALFA's election cycle is upon us.

LA goes first - this thread shall serve for self-nominations for the position, June 2022-2023. LA's portfolio is "Oversight of Administration, Veto & Referral Authority, Election Oversight, and Public Relations. Also responsible for resolving disputes over domain classification of any particular issue."

All members in good standing may self-nominate, and the voting constituency is all players, DMs, HDMs and Admin.

Self-nominations shall last for seven days.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me - or the Admin having to oversee the election.

Cheers,
The power of concealment lies in revelation.
Veilan
Lead Admin

Re: LA Election June 2022 - self-nominations

Post by Veilan »

I am happy to continue doing it, but I think ALFA would be better served by somebody with more time and focus than I can currently offer.

This means Perle, as the PA, will have to step in for election oversight of this LA election.

I am obviously experienced in the job and believe I can usually offer rational and unbiased input, but again, my biggest drawback is that I can hardly claim to be laser-focussed on ALFA.

Not exactly a rousing speech making the case to vote for me, but I always found that realistic expectations avoid disappointment.

So, thanks for your consideration.

Cheers,
The power of concealment lies in revelation.
Perle
Player Admin

Re: LA Election June 2022 - self-nominations

Post by Perle »

It's been at least seven days and with no further nominations I declare the nomination period closed.
To vote, click on this link: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=53278