Lilac Nashivaar

Forum for in-character plots, actions, and discussion. All posts are considered to be in-character, unless otherwise stated.

Moderator: NWN2 - 10 DM

Oracle of the Sun
Skeleton's Knuckle

Lilac Nashivaar

Post by Oracle of the Sun »

Race : Human
Homeland: Esmeltaran, Amn
Traits: Charismatic ,Discreet ,Impulsive

Lilac is a soft spoken young woman with a love for the finer things money can buy,
Her better lack of judgment has cost her a few jobs, but has learned a few skills in doing so.
When it comes to companions she is slow to trust people , and measures ones skill and worth
Oracle of the Sun
Skeleton's Knuckle

Re: a dirty job

Mages and their need for reagents has got me crawling through the underbelly of the city
looking or icor from slime like creatures.
Not the best of jobs but the pay is good if I can keep the risk down as these things so I'm told produce acid
that can burn should I get close.

About an hour or so trudging in this muck I came across a local , after the same as me my first run in with folk of the city
needless to say I kept my crossbow on him as we exchanged words, he was a rough sort and I believe would have no problems
killing someone if provoked, I was able to keep a calm mood and may have found a useful blade.
Oracle of the Sun
Skeleton's Knuckle

Re: Friends of Torm

I met a few new faces today and we explored an underground cavern system
ran into some kobolds and undead which the folks dispatched, the Cleric with us was
able to turn some of the undead.

We came to some sort of mine and equipment, the air was hot and a gas was present in the air which had use choking
in the interest of avoiding the gas and heat we turned back, no people died this day so all in all things went good
also I was welcomed by the friends of Torm some group of folks I will look to work with in the coming weeks.
Oracle of the Sun
Skeleton's Knuckle

Re: A copper for your thoughts

After doing some work under the city's streets, the companions having killed some of the largest ants one would hope
never to see again, they made there way to the Elf song tavern .

Having cleaned up as best they could they ordered some drinks and relaxed and spoke of the the days events
Call a regular companion of Lilac's sat there with his usual stoic look she had become accustomed to
he was a man of few words but one who would risk his life for those he would call friend .
he was good with a sword and had some knowledge of magic, both of which had been put to the test
on more than one adventure.

Lilac's focus was on there newest addition to there motley crew of adventures a young mage called Bran
having a talent for reading people . Lilac took note that he seemed troubled and engaged him in conversation
in a effort to gather information , on what troubled him , she sips some wine and complemented him on his efforts
he had made while fighting the giant ants
With a little prompting she was able to find out he was in debt to an unsavory sort whom she had had problems with not so long ago.

Not wanting Bran to be shanked over coin she gave the coin to pay his debts... all she asked was the promise of a favor in the future .