A note slipped under a door...

Forum for in-character plots, actions, and discussion. All posts are considered to be in-character, unless otherwise stated.

Moderator: NWN2 - 10 DM

Ithildur
Dungeon Master

A note slipped under a door...

Post by Ithildur »

A room... across the hall from the room allotted to Aglaril within the Silver Spires...

A lightly sealed envelope lies on the floor just inside the door. There is no name on the envelope, and it's uncertain when the note was left there, though likely fairly recently.

The envelope seems to contain a note.

((placeholder for possible RP later on; if anyone else besides Calil would possibly have found the note, please kindly PM me!))
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
gonz.0
Gelatinous Cube

Re: A note slipped under a door...

Post by gonz.0 »

Ithildur wrote:A room... across the hall from the room allotted to Aglaril within the Silver Spires...

A lightly sealed envelope lies on the floor just inside the door. There is no name on the envelope, and it's uncertain when the note was left there, though likely fairly recently.

The envelope seems to contain a note.

((placeholder for possible RP later on; if anyone else besides Calil would possibly have found the note, please kindly PM me!))
Um, ok. I might not be back for quite a while, if. I'm going to wrap things with Kyr so MI can have her happy ending, then I think i'm gone again except for what I promised to do. I am not sure what is going to happen.
The real Gonz.0
"Where morality is present, laws are unnecessary. Without morality, laws are unenforceable." -Anonymous

Horatio
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l157/ ... atio-1.jpg