Where to Begin - A Rogue of the Red Knight

Forum for in-character plots, actions, and discussion. All posts are considered to be in-character, unless otherwise stated.

Moderator: NWN2 - 10 DM

pangolin
Shambling Zombie

Where to Begin - A Rogue of the Red Knight

Post by pangolin »

Admittedly, when the opportunity presented itself, I leaped on it. Of course I was a devout follower of Her Red Knightship. Of course I felt remorse fer the crimes I committed. i told em whatever it took ta get out o that jailers grasp.
But then there was the road. On the road a man may open his heart to new things, and damned I be, if'n that old sodder didn't start ta make sense. Her Knightness was as good as any o the Gods, and in my mind, after a day or two listenin to the old man prattle, actually a damn sight better than most. Almost as though he carved the sermons out ta suit me own codes and standards. Bah!
Finally, we find our way to Baldur's Gate. After a run in with tha local down-trodden, we made our way to the tha temple, the old man and me...

This morning, his nibs did not show. I took it as a day off and headed to the brewers to sample the local flavor.

Tha next mornin i woke with a pain in me head, but still managed to make it to the meetin place. The holy man did not show. I would love ta be rid o him...och! that aint the truth. the truth is that i am worried for the old holy man, and I ...well...i miss his prattle. Gonna start lookin for the codger.
"...And when they catch you, they will kill you.
But first, they must catch you..."
Richard Adams
kiyoti
Frost Giant

Re: Where to Begin - A Rogue of the Red Knight

Post by kiyoti »

Keep it up man! Glad a death (ehm, missing person) can inspire.
PC
Bozwell "The Dragonheart" of Clan Blackstone, Explorer, Scholar, Knight Draconis

Gamespy: BigDaddyBones
orangetree
Dungeon Master

Re: Where to Begin - A Rogue of the Red Knight

Post by orangetree »

(very enjoyable to read