Dockside Brawls

Forum for in-character plots, actions, and discussion. All posts are considered to be in-character, unless otherwise stated.

Moderator: NWN2 - 10 DM

HEEGZ
Dungeon Master

Dockside Brawls

Post by HEEGZ »

*A half orc and Shou trade the first blows of the night. The Shou man winds up the victor and both are presented with headbands for their efforts.*

*Zova and Justin go next. Justin having arranged the matches for the night steps into the ring without his armor.*

*Justin goes for the high kick but is stopped short by Zova's lightning quick reflexes. The Shou watches on from the edge of the ring.*

*She counters with a vicious gut punch and lays him low. Again, a local woman presents the two with headbands of victory and defeat.*
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Re: Dockside Brawls

Post by Ithildur »

((Awesome; love the action shots! :D ))
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
Twin Axes
Dungeon Master

Post by Twin Axes »

Very cool!
"[T]he dwarvern people, are machine-like, and it is impossible to reason with a machine." - Susana
StephenUmpf
Dungeon Master

Post by StephenUmpf »

Blacke sits by the fire in the Blade and Stars and winces in pain as he gets up to go to his room.

Aliyah laughs at him.

He grumbles back at her, "Sure as the day is long, Zova Stone Hands kicked my ass." As he reaches for a sore and reddened jaw, "Named that woman right... Stone Hands."

He heads to bed muttering to himself "But hells asking a blacksmith to fight without his armor and his sword is like a pretty lass asking a man to into her bath and expecting him to behave."

HEEGZ thanks for playing along last night and taking screen shots. I will have to remember that from now on when I commit Blacke to acts of stupidity and foolishness.

Let me have men about me that are fat;
Sleek-headed men and such as sleep o' nights:
Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look;
He thinks too much: such men are dangerous.
- Julies Caesar, Act II, William Shakespeare
thinkpig
Orc Champion

Post by thinkpig »

StephenUmpf wrote:Blacke sits by the fire in the Blade and Stars and winces in pain as he gets up to go to his room.

Aliyah laughs at him.

He grumbles back at her, "Sure as the day is long, Zova Stone Hands kicked my ass." As he reaches for a sore and reddened jaw, "Named that woman right... Stone Hands."

He heads to bed muttering to himself "But hells asking a blacksmith to fight without his armor and his sword is like a pretty lass asking a man to into her bath and expecting him to behave."

HEEGZ thanks for playing along last night and taking screen shots. I will have to remember that from now on when I commit Blacke to acts of stupidity and foolishness.
LOL you got to love the awesome sadism of heegz-- in Karsch's moment of demise, he thought to take a screen shot too-- mad props to you heegz! :)
"So Mom, Dad... about that gold those guys brought me when I was a baby. You remember that GOLD, right?" - Jesus
oldgrayrogue
Retired

Post by oldgrayrogue »

Tells during the fight:

OGR: Your getting screenies during the pauses right?
HEEGZ: What do you think?!

Props to AK BTW and his Lenny from Of Mice and Men Half Orc.