Flaming Fist Patrol Missing

Forum for in-character plots, actions, and discussion. All posts are considered to be in-character, unless otherwise stated.

Moderator: NWN2 - 10 DM

HEEGZ
Dungeon Master

Flaming Fist Patrol Missing

Post by HEEGZ »

*Rumor amongst guards at the gatehouses around Baldur's Gate has it that a small patrol of the Fist was sent out to investigate reports of orc activity north of the city. They have not returned when expected, and there is speculation that the patrol may be lost.*

(( Staged encounter for a full party levels 2-4. I cannot guarantee that this won't be more difficult (or less) than expected. I would ask any mid to upper level PCs to not wipe this encounter out, although it might be nice to provide oversight of a lowbie group that wants to take it on. I will be placing some higher level stuff elsewhere on the server.

Final note, there may be additional awards if you send me an After Action Report via forum PM with the name, class, level of any PCs involved. So feel free to roleplay the scenario in full (before, during, after), and not just as a random combat encounter. No extra reward for solo or higher level PCs and level 1-2 PCs might get more if they survive. ))