Solutions by Zed Subsidiary

Forum for in-character plots, actions, and discussion. All posts are considered to be in-character, unless otherwise stated.

Moderator: NWN2 - 03 DM

Duck One
Orc Champion

Solutions by Zed Subsidiary

Post by Duck One »

Zed, a face that is becoming more familiar to the regulars at the Bright Blade Brandished, limps into the tavern and posts another notice on the wall beneath his previous bulletin :

“As my business and time do not allow me to give attention to every potential customer which comes my way, I have taken on a business partner who will manage the opportunities that are not quite as complicated. These will be subject to the same terms, and employees still have to go through the interview process before joining the company. However the risk will be less for these jobs, and therefore the compensation will not be as great. We see this as an opportunity to give experience to those in need of it before we let them graduate to more dangerous and rewarding jobs. Please sign below if you’re interested. References from current company members will help with the interview process greatly.”

It is signed with a massive Z

((OOC – these quests will be intended for lower level PC’s, and managed by an NPC going by Hadire Bouldermane. Send me a tell to get your PC set up for an interview and part of the company.))
Duck One

Some guy who used to do some work 'round here.
Duck One
Orc Champion

Re: Solutions by Zed Subsidiary

Post by Duck One »

A dwarf with her beard in fine braids comes into the Bright Blade and puts a bulletin next to Zed’s. “The name’s Hadire Bouldermane. Need some talent to take care of a problem for one of Zed’s customers. Make sure you get the okay from Zed to be in the company before you sign up.”

((ooc – Thursday 4/30 9:00 EST levels 1-3 up to 6 players))
Duck One

Duck One
Orc Champion

Post by Duck One »

Hadire comes into the Bright Blade and posts another note, "Got a job to do. Need more recruits. Pay's good. - Hadire"

((ooc - Lowbie session, Wednesday 5/6 @ 9:00 EST, levels 1-3, up to 6 PC's. RSVP to Duck in Discord via PM))
Duck One

Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

The Elf returned once more to Bright Blades Brandished, in hopes of replenishing his recently emptied coin purse. The answer was as the previous visit - nothing new, no new opportunities.

As he turned to walk away however, something caught his eye this time - the postings on the corkboard. Upon closer examination and query they seemed to have been up there for some time.

"Curious... I don't recall the others mentioning this."

With little hesitation, he produced a quill pen and signed in hastily written and rather plain script.

Interested; will regularly check in with this board. Am in dire need of both coin and resources. References available.

Kythorn
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt