Peace with Lizards at Stake! Trouble at the Tower of Gond

Forum for in-character plots, actions, and discussion. All posts are considered to be in-character, unless otherwise stated.

Moderator: NWN2 - 03 DM

kid
Dungeon Master

Peace with Lizards at Stake! Trouble at the Tower of Gond

Post by kid »

John would be wandering around Quervarr pissed (-er than usual) muttering to those he reckons should know, first and foremost those who negotiated the peace with the lizards in the first place:

The lizards camped an army outside the Tower of Gond and refuse to move.
There were tracks of hundreds of them, as well as those of a very large snake.

He reports scouting expedition that gone bad.
An elf attacked one of the lizards without provocation and the group reluctantly subdued the creature and drag him off to question him.
During the questioning Dharros learned that the Lizards refuse to move because "A Metal Man" took their Nagashum to the tower and they cannot get it, whatever "it" is, back.

At that point the the unnamed female elf murdered the bound lizard while John and Dharros wished to free it and resume negotiations peacefully, a fact which led to the elf and John coming to blows. The elf fled as the battle became unfavorable to her. And the pair left in fear of retribution.

As far as it is known the body of the lizard, unbound, but beaten and murdered should be discovered soon by the lizards, which may in turn make them even more hostile, putting the priest, if he is still alive, and the peace as a whole, at even greater risk.

// I believe JLM wishes to run this whenever there are enough people on line. No idea how many that would mean, but this seems dangerous.
Please feel free to post availability or just log on when there seems to be critical mass + JLM on.
Last edited by kid on Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
<paazin>: internet relationships are really a great idea
Audark
Owlbear

Re: Peace with Lizards at Stake! Trouble at the Tower of Gon

Post by Audark »

Well crap,
Analogkid
Ogre

Post by Analogkid »

Friday is the next time i'm available....around 6 pm PST
"Cast in his unlikely role....ill equipped to act"
Mick
Beholder

Post by Mick »

I would love to take part, but I keep getting booted on login. I think it is a CD key issue and am hoping to get some help with it soon.
Talk less. Listen more.

Current PCs: ?
johnlewismcleod
Dungeon Master

Post by johnlewismcleod »

Mick wrote:I would love to take part, but I keep getting booted on login. I think it is a CD key issue and am hoping to get some help with it soon.
I'm hoping so also :(
I seek plunder....and succulent greens

[Wynna] Chula Lysander: [Talk] *Shakes head* I've been in worse situations. He was just....unjoyful! *stomps foot*

Retired PC's: Torquil, Gwenevere
Former PC's: Rugo, Flora, Rory Mor
kid
Dungeon Master

Post by kid »

Well, i'm getting on a plain tomorrow, so John is likely to miss out on this weekend.

Don't wait for me, obviously.
<paazin>: internet relationships are really a great idea
Audark
Owlbear

Post by Audark »

A pocket sized gnome was carried in Quaervarr today by Commander Ironbeard. After a brief questioning of the Gnome in front of the Legion post and some raised voices, the gnome was given over to Legion authority to be locked up.

The Legion soldiers would report and slowly spread the word around the settlement that the danger that existed at the tower of Gond is now passed and that Commander Ironbeard ensured the peace with the Lizardfolk held and that they would continue their movement homewards.