Written Application

If you have any technical question about how to run NWN2, this is the forum you need.
empec
Skeleton's Knuckle

Written Application

Post by empec »

I cannot acces the written application document. "Acces denied"
What to do?
zicada
Infrastructure Prawn

Re: Written Application

Post by zicada »

empec wrote:I cannot acces the written application document. "Acces denied"
What to do?
I am not completely sure what you mean. Care to elaborate a bit ?

Which document, where, why would you access it ?
"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully." -- Richard Dawkins
Rotku
Iron Fist Tyrant

Post by Rotku »

Don´t panic! Don´t panic!

At a guess, zicada, as he has already signed up to the forums (without typing up an application?) he is no longer able to access the application form, as he already has a user (non-member) account.

Will tell you what, empec, if zic can´t work his magic and find a way around, shoot me a PM and we will do this the old fashion way.
< Signature Free Zone >
Rotku
Iron Fist Tyrant

Post by Rotku »

< Signature Free Zone >
zicada
Infrastructure Prawn

Post by zicada »

Ah, i guess you're one of the ones who submitted an app from the old website. Demson told he had those under control, but I guess not.

Easiest way to do this I guess is for rotku to shoot you an email with the questions.
"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully." -- Richard Dawkins
Rotku
Iron Fist Tyrant

Post by Rotku »

Questions below. Shoot me the answers in a PM or email (rotkus at gmail dot com) and I´ll take care of it all.
Please write a short character bio, giving an example of a PC you may use in ALFA.
Please specify, in your eyes, what makes a good role player
What are you looking forward to in ALFA?
What can you bring to ALFA, both as a player and as a person?
Please tell us something about your RP history
While walking through a foreign city, your character is approached by two guards handing out leaflets regarding a suspect wanted for a murder and a considerable reward for his capture. As you turn down a side street you see a face peering out at you from the shadows. Your character quickly recognises him as the suspect they are searching for. His face is streaked with tears and his is clearly malnourished and very young. He tries to plead his innocence and begs for help. Your character does not know anything regarding the justice system of this city. What would your character do and why?
< Signature Free Zone >