Damn Horse Thieves!

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderator: NWN2 - 10 DM

boombrakh
Githyanki

Damn Horse Thieves!

Post by boombrakh »

So, a real long time ago, I was attending the SE finale event on BG and Ronan teleported my PC to a fitting location. When he did this, my PC was riding and he then proceeded to limbo it when I dismounted since it went ape shit on mobs in the area.

I guess there is no more horse left in limbo, but is there a way I could get it back in the form of a new one, or if not, a reimbursement?
pragmatic (adj.)
The opposite of idealistic is pragmatic, a word that describes a philosophy of "doing what works best."
From Greek pragma "deed," the word has historically described philosophers and politicians who were
concerned more with real-world application of ideas than with abstract notions. A pragmatic person
is sensible, grounded, and practical.
Zelknolf
Chosen of Forumamus, God of Forums

Re: Damn Horse Thieves!

Post by Zelknolf »

You'll need a DM to handle this, but yes, it is most likely that your horse's saved location is invalid and it simply doesn't spawn when you log in now.

For that DM:
-- Take away his existing horse ownership token.
-- If he has a horse cloak, take that too.
-- Spawn a new ownership token onto his PC.

If you find yourself in a similar situation (horse's sense of reputations is deformed by events), you can mount and dismount the horse; this actually destroys the old one and spawns a new one, which won't have the hangups or grudges of the previous horse.
shad0wfax
DM Admin

Post by shad0wfax »

I have internet at my new place now. I'll try to get NWN2 gong tonight and if this is still an issue, I'll catch you in irc and fix it tonight or tomorrow.
HEEGZ
Dungeon Master

Post by HEEGZ »

I can handle it also. Catch me on IRC or in game.
HEEGZ
Dungeon Master

Post by HEEGZ »

fixed 8)