Players gaming in 'odd' times?

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderator: NWN2 - 10 DM

Dorn
Haste Bear

Players gaming in 'odd' times?

Post by Dorn »

Hey all,

Thinking about a move to BG or MS from TSM as there's very little chance of me seeing a DM in TSM around my timezone as i'm frmo West Australia. (and JLM has his hands full already!)

I've spoken with Kid about maybe setting up a few sessions but wanted to see who was around in terms of players that might be around times i play ot make it worthwhile (hopefully at the lower end of levels).

Game time? Midweek generally maybe with a sunday as well?

Time: 20:30:00 4-Oct-2011 GMT+8

Australia/Sydney 23:30:00
Europe/London 13:30:00
Europe/Oslo 14:30:00
NZ 01:30:00
US/Central 07:30:00
US/Eastern 08:30:00
US/Pacific 05:30:00

Anyone on around those times?

ATM i have a L4 pally of torm. But if there's a ready made group with a diffrent slant on life...who knows:)
playing Nathaniel Ward - Paladin of the Morninglord and devout of Torm (cookie cutter and proud of it)
Rotku
Iron Fist Tyrant

Re: Players gaming in 'odd' times?

Post by Rotku »

I was going to say come play on MS, forgetting that you're in Western Australia so way way off my timezone. Why can't you be like normal Australians? :P
< Signature Free Zone >
t-ice
Dungeon Master

Post by t-ice »

Rotku wrote: normal Australians?
Come again, mate?
Rotku
Iron Fist Tyrant

Post by Rotku »

t-ice wrote:
Rotku wrote: normal Australians?
Come again, mate?
Most Australians live on the east coast, which has a timezone of +10GMT. This is good for me, as I'm +12 (+13 atm due to summer time), so their 8:30 would be my 10:30 - a very playable time. A select few (Dorn included) choose to live on the other side of the desert, putting them at +8, meaning that their 8:30 would be my 1:30.
< Signature Free Zone >
Dorn
Haste Bear

Post by Dorn »

West and east. We have the iron, they have the cappuccinos.

Either way unless rotku turns partially nocturnal it's unlikely we'll play much together :cry:
playing Nathaniel Ward - Paladin of the Morninglord and devout of Torm (cookie cutter and proud of it)
Gebb
Dire Badger

Post by Gebb »

Still looking for some partners? I'm in Hawaii (2 hours behind US Pacific), but not sure how well that lines up with left coast Oz? I can play mornings my-time on a weekend day (sun best) or evenings weekdays (surf forecast permitting).

My current PC is level-5. Dungeon crawls would be my preferred adventures, but I'm up for anything.