1.23 Base Mod?

For toolset tutorials as well as question and answers.
KalevD
Gelatinous Cube

1.23 Base Mod?

Post by KalevD »

Hi Guys,

Is there a new ALFA Base Mod with all the features brought in with the 1.23 update implimented? I'd like to be able to play around with the new skills and such.

I've looked through the technical documentation and the sourceforge link was empty: http://sourceforge.net/projects/alfa-bmf/files/
AcadiusLost
Chosen of Forumamus, God of Forums

Re: 1.23 Base Mod?

Post by AcadiusLost »

It's on the back burner at the moment, but will get back to it soon.
KalevD
Gelatinous Cube

Post by KalevD »

Cool, thanks AL
KalevD
Gelatinous Cube

Post by KalevD »

Bump for update.

Sorry AL, I don't mean to push. I'd just like to be able to work on some new NPCs, items, and such and I'd need a module/directory with the new skills accessible.
AcadiusLost
Chosen of Forumamus, God of Forums

Post by AcadiusLost »

Items made using the older basemod and haks should work fine for items and areas for now. Making NPCs with ranks in the new skills is a bit more complicated, and will likely require use of a new set of builder overrides, which need to be carefully managed so as not to cause problems with other modules you may have.

I'll be putting together the new overrides set along with the associated guidelines/important warnings soonish; but all the same item appearances are available in the most recent buildmod, and remain compatible with the current Live servers for export/import.