Exporting My Work to NWN2 Vault

For toolset tutorials as well as question and answers.
CloudDancing
Ancient Red Dragon

Exporting My Work to NWN2 Vault

Post by CloudDancing »

Hi, I have some really nice stuff I made, was supposed to be the Lurkwood, Neseme and the Evermoors/Trollmoors, and an Island Temple of Sune. I doubt they will ever see publishing sooo...

The first two were made with alfa haks and some placables and the second with Exodus haks.

I want to put them up for general use on NWN2 vault, can anyone instruct me how to prepare them for general (and possily hakless) uses?

Thanks,

Cloud
Keryn
Ogre

Re: Exporting My Work to NWN2 Vault

Post by Keryn »

Thats not "doable", it is, but it isnt at the same time...

Our haks were made and stand in a different order when it comes to the tiles, placeables, etc... which means it cannot be used haks free, or on other words I think you mean using the hak from the original builder.

I tried to transform an area from the builders haks into our own and decided in the middle of the process it wasn't worth it, it was simply faster to build the whole thing again.

I suggest that you drop that work, if you haven't done it yet, on the builders FTP, because I bet someone will use it.

AL can correct me on this but that was my experience, sorry if I cant explain it on a more tech side.
<Kest> "what am i running away from? i dont know but it sounds big and large!!"
---
<@Veilan> I like sausage.