Small Building Job

For toolset tutorials as well as question and answers.
Rotku
Iron Fist Tyrant

Small Building Job

Post by Rotku »

I'm looking at having 5 small (SMALL) interiors built for something I have planned. Now I am a very slow builder, so figured there was no harm asking if there was any one who was able to lend a hand with an area or two. It's nothing major, most just consist of two small old dungeon rooms, with a corridor going between them.

Let me know if you're able to lend a hand and I'll email you a rough sketch up I've done for the areas. Even if it's just one of the sites, it would be a real huge help.
< Signature Free Zone >
stormsong
Kobold Footpad

Re: Small Building Job

Post by stormsong »

Did you get someone for this job?
Stormsong Wyndsinger
  • Bard at large, Adventurer for hire,
    Scripter, Builder and Silly Person
Rotku
Iron Fist Tyrant

Post by Rotku »

No. I've been trying to remember how to use the toolset myself, but if you're interested in helping I'd gladly welcome any help that comes my way.
< Signature Free Zone >
stormsong
Kobold Footpad

Post by stormsong »

Why don't you send me your concept. I've got to get things installed and found and etc to get the tool-set working and all of the ALPHA stuff downloaded.

Won't be able to start for a week. Daughter is graduating college Friday and the wife and I are heading off to Disneyland for a week after that to celebrate (by ourselves). When I get back, I can get on things.
Stormsong Wyndsinger
  • Bard at large, Adventurer for hire,
    Scripter, Builder and Silly Person