DM and Player Props

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderator: NWN2 - 09 DM

Mick
Beholder

Re: DM and Player Props

Post by Mick »

I am not sure I can offer enough thanks to Arri for what she has been and is doing on Moonshaes. The amount of work done, the server additions, and the plots you have put together are pretty spectacular, I think.

Last night you once again provided a great crawl filled with dangerous foes, deadly and clever traps, and puzzles. Every great D&D adventure has all of those things! A great time, it seemed, was had by all.

Thanks to our HDM for all she has been doing! :D
Talk less. Listen more.

Current PCs: ?
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Amen and +1
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
Mikayla
Valsharess of ALFA
Location: Qu'ellar Faen Tlabbar, Noble Room 7, Menzoberranzan, NorthUnderdark

Post by Mikayla »

Props to Rumple. I cannot say how awesome he has been, and last night, with the server down, it was still awesome (perhaps even more awesomer). Mad props to Rumple for creating an amazing and very personal adventure that has me feeling like I am living my way through a dark tale that merges game of thrones with Sinbad movies. LOVE IT.

Thank you Rumple.
ALFA1-NWN1: Sheyreiza Valakahsa
NWN2: Layla (aka Aliyah, Amira, Snake and others) and Vellya
NWN1-WD: Shein'n Valakasha
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Major props to Ari for pushing through a long day and whatever was ailing her to DM us... especially with a large group, some of the trap craziness, and such a huge lvl spread... I am in awe of your dedication and ability to stay sane at times.

Props to the players as well tonight, good session, especially the trapster (s), kudos.

We'll get there yet.

And Camellia got a compliment from the elf, imagine that! :shock:
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
gonz.0
Gelatinous Cube

Post by gonz.0 »

Seconded - Not easy running that many players at once.
The real Gonz.0
"Where morality is present, laws are unnecessary. Without morality, laws are unenforceable." -Anonymous

Horatio
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l157/ ... atio-1.jpg
Galadorn
Haste Bear

Post by Galadorn »

It's a sad day. May Aglaril rest in peace. A truly sincere congratulations to Ithildur for his portrayal of Aglaril. Quite the legendary character, well worth a place into the ALFA hall of fame of characters far as i'm concerned. And trust me, Ith and I have shared quite a controversial online relationship that has gone sour as often as it has been sweet. Not to mention that Aglaril most often IC pissed my PC off far more than not, so there's no butt kissing or bias with this sincere commendation and no hiding the reality that Aglaril was a legacy I was very happy to be a part of for many many years. I was shocked to hear he died, but i'm very glad Ith was strong enough to let him go.

Cheers Ith, and thank you for Aglaril.