DM and Player Props

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderator: NWN2 - 09 DM

puny
Dungeon Master

Re: DM and Player Props

Post by puny »

props to Zelk for todays long session!
chalksoul
Dire Badger

Post by chalksoul »

second that prop ^^
Characters
Hild Skeggjald
chalksoul
Dire Badger

Post by chalksoul »

Props to Cloud Dancing and zelk for todays two sessions and the players involved, really fun full day of alfaing
Characters
Hild Skeggjald
Matti
Dire Badger

Post by Matti »

After joining MS and getting attention from Ith, Zelk and CD... Now I know how it feels to have ALFA adventures. Darn its fun. I've loved every moment and the rest of the Pies and Pennies with friends is great to adventure with :-)
PC: Rothar Hall
PC: Leon Merwine

Deceased: Thoian Trill

"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. "
- Robin Williams
Hyme
Brown Bear

Post by Hyme »

Big thanks to Ith and Storm for what I thought was going be my char death.
danielmn
Fionn In Disguise

Post by danielmn »

A huge thanks to Ith for getting my pc involved in a very cool event in which I have gotten to see parts of the server I've never seen before. It's been a real treat and pleasure! Looking forward to our finale. Also, thanks to Jmecha, and all of the hin players. The diverseness of the group has made the whole shebang chanllenging, interesting and very entertaining!!!
Swift wrote: Permadeath is only permadeath when the PCs wallet is empty.
Zyrus Meynolt: [Party] For the record, if this somehow blows up in our faces and I die, I want a raise

<Castano>: danielnm - can you blame them?
<danielmn>: Yes,
<danielmn>: Easily.

"And in this twilight....our choices seal our fate"
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Been a pleasure, and a chance for me to stretch myself and try new things on the DM Client (the whales needed more work, and a few other elements obviously, like the massive faction chaos for the pirate battle... I think I know what went wrong)

If I miss some things apologies; chalk it up to the usual wall of text from a larger (and talkative! *grin*) group ... yesterday was extra challenging as the distances on the ship meant not everyone could hear DMs without shout channel, and I could never be 100% certain the shout channel/what I was typing could be seen/heard.

I also needed more prep time; some things had to be done on the fly with server reset and my schedule in RL being much tighter now, which also led to a bit of a rush wrapup at the end.

But it's been fun; I look forward to the wrap up later today!
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
Rumple C
Bard

Post by Rumple C »

danielmn wrote:A huge thanks to Ith for getting my pc involved in a very cool event in which I have gotten to see parts of the server I've never seen before. It's been a real treat and pleasure! Looking forward to our finale. Also, thanks to Jmecha, and all of the hin players. The diverseness of the group has made the whole shebang chanllenging, interesting and very entertaining!!!
+1
12.August.2015: Never forget.
Hyme
Brown Bear

Post by Hyme »

A huge Dm prop to Storm for trying to run wed nights session from his phone in IRC chat. :)
Castano
Head Dungeon Master

Post by Castano »

Hyme wrote:A huge Dm prop to Storm for trying to run wed nights session from his phone in IRC chat. :)
ok this is like above and beyond the call of duty.
On playing together: http://www.giantitp.com/articles/tll307 ... 6efFP.html
Useful resource: http://nwn2.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

On bad governance: "I intend to bring democracy to this nation, and if anybody stands in my way I will crush him and his family."
You're All a Bunch of Damn Hippies
Matti
Dire Badger

Post by Matti »

A truly horrid and fantastic tale was played out by the grace of Ith, storm and Zelk.
The massive response from players and the dedication by the mentioned dms got us through so much fighting, so much horror and resulted in fantastic freedom.
Truly a big and hearty thanks for the story and its course.
PC: Rothar Hall
PC: Leon Merwine

Deceased: Thoian Trill

"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. "
- Robin Williams
Adanu
Head Dungeon Master

Post by Adanu »

I hated it at first (I'd like my gear back please! :p) but Iths story was awesome in the end, and I got to do things I never would have otherwise.
First Character: Zyrus Meynolt, the serene Water Genasi berserker. "I am the embodiment of the oceans; serene until you summon the storm." Zyrus: http://tinyurl.com/9emdbnd

Second Character: Damien Collins, the atypical druid. "What? Being a stick in the mud is boring. No pun intended grins"

Western Heartlands HDM: On break. PM for emergencies
Rumple C
Bard

Post by Rumple C »

Matti wrote:A truly horrid and fantastic tale was played out by the grace of Ith, storm and Zelk.
The massive response from players and the dedication by the mentioned dms got us through so much fighting, so much horror and resulted in fantastic freedom.
Truly a big and hearty thanks for the story and its course.
Huge props to Ith for all his time and sessions, to the other DM's who helped out at the end (Storm and Zelk), and to my fellow slaves and rescuers.

Good game!
puny
Dungeon Master

Post by puny »

i feel royally entertained, amazed and impressed in a pretty pleasant mix of maybe it actually was really worth it to sit up to 9am in the end (= insanery) . it almost two long weeks of uncertain captivity, pretty intense.

rescue ranger squad suddenly showing up though the prtal, after a nice ith-build up about drow getting pepared for "something" was kinda cool and awesome. it was a pretty scary powerhouse entering the building to witness !

screaming Rani on halfling translates to HERU!!!! totally adequate!
i take back everything ive suspect i might have thought about "naw cute curse" Zelk! freakin dangeous! =)

thanks to everyone involved, dms as players, fellow slaves - rescuers (all of you!)'

PS. Nettle need a proper DM robbing!
Rumple C
Bard

Post by Rumple C »

Mega Kudos to the DM team for planning and running Green-grass. Mega-kudos to all the players (current, old, new, and returning) who graced us with their presence, wit, and RP.

Love you guys!