Low level toons looking to party...

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderators: Wynna, NWN2 - 03 DM

Aerthrin
Brown Bear

Low level toons looking to party...

Post by Aerthrin »

Posting to hopefully start a party - just rolled an elf ranger (I know, I know) and hoping to find players that are willing and able to wander the realms.

My availability is mostly evenings and weekends. I've some younglings in the house, so it may be a little hit and miss, but I'll do my best.
I'm in AST (Alaska Standard Time) which is one hour earlier than PST.
Should be good for most weekday evenings, between 8pm to 11pm, though I can stay longer on occasion should the story require.
On weekends - days are usually open, might be hit and miss - Saturday night after 8pm I can all-nighter. Sunday night, same as the weekdays.

My character is Sam'saer Blackbow. OOC - He's been betrayed by elves in the past and is distrustful of his kin. He enjoys nature, loyal friends, and avenging wrongs through the expedient use of a well placed arrow, all praise Shevarash. He's a little broody, but focused. He's wandering around Silverymoon just now.

Hope it works out... cheers all!

(And thanks again Wynna for the help getting my clients configured... great to be back!)

//Aer
Currently: Sam'saer Blackbow - NWN2/TSM
RIP: Rukis Torhammer, Finn the Black, Elisaer the Wit, Gumphy Blackforge and 'ol Deg

<Ayergo> For the record, i'd like to say that the blackforge brothers r0xx0r.
gribo
Gelatinous Cube

Re: Low level toons looking to party...

Post by gribo »

Mid level Elf cleric here, let me know when you want to play.
Nuclear winter is coming