Lowbie Group (Euro Time Friendly)

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderators: Wynna, NWN2 - 03 DM

Duck One
Orc Champion

Lowbie Group (Euro Time Friendly)

Post by Duck One »

Putting together a regular time slot for Saturdays around 12:00 noon EST in which Euros could play. There are a couple of lowbies (1-3) who want a group. I'll try to be somewhat regular DMing as well in that slot. Respond if you're interested.
Duck One

Some guy who used to do some work 'round here.
McJoker
Shambling Zombie

Re: Lowbie Group (Euro Time Friendly)

Post by McJoker »

Love the time, of course, can't guarantee regular Saturdays though.

That whole working shifts at the home is killing what normally would be my regular schedules...is still well worthwhile, considering the circumstances.
Insanity, another form of professionalism! - Myself
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Is this still on the books?

There are 3 new low level PCs (all 3 US, 2 of them new players) on TSM currently. It'd be great if we can manage some regular sessions either just us or with the midlevels - especially for the new players - either in this timeslot or another.

Please keep an eye out for Lakhena (not totally new, tried ALFA years ago briefly so almost new) and PrepareYourPig - both terrific RPers.

( just curious, are there a lot of lowbie Euro's around? I haven't seen many. :?: US saturday early morning isn't so great for US people with families or after late friday night sessions... )
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
Duck One
Orc Champion

Post by Duck One »

it wasn't wildly popular. I tried a 9:00 a.m. EDT time as well. McJoker is a Euro that sometimes tries that slot. I can see about this weekend.
Duck One

Some guy who used to do some work 'round here.
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Willing to give it a try, but 9am EST can be a little tough if there's a late friday night session for midwest/west coast folks :)
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt