DM props

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderators: Wynna, NWN2 - 03 DM

HEEGZ
Dungeon Master

Re: DM props

Post by HEEGZ »

Yes. It has been nice to have Ith pick things up on TSM again. Arri has been great on MS, and now another active DM on a second server, fun times.
Galadorn
Haste Bear

Post by Galadorn »

Thank You ITH so much again for your immersive DMing.

I'm so so so bummed I had to leave basically at the start of the fun. :( waited all week for it, and was online for 6 hours! But it's all good, the time I got was always quality. (And thanks players of course), cheers
Peter_Abelard
Gelatinous Cube

Post by Peter_Abelard »

Thank you to our wonderful DMs for all the thought and creative energy you put into our game time together!

I’ve been especially impressed by your craft in creating moments for each of our character’s personalities and talents to shine out for others to witness and react to.

For a player like me who is mostly just around for the big adventure nights, those moments are so critical for character development and story making.

I love what you’re doing with TSM, and the way you D&D. I look forward all week to my times to play with you all.

PA
Character arcs are sharp, pointy little things. A little blood may spill!

Now Playing: Luva Si'nede, Olivus Angustian
Past Characters: Valyar Floshin, Sarenna Irithyl, Millicent Riverstone, Dev Revels, Catarina Helms, Fenris Estelmer, Arryn Temple, Penrose Hawke, Kara Ravensfell, Arana Belecthor
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Special thanks to Wynna for being so willing to jump on a player driven thing and make it come alive - I'm sure given the folks involved we would've found fun and possibly trouble regardless, but there's simply no disputing how much it adds to have a DM make NPCs and the environment come alive, provide anchoring points/footholds for PC's to hook into a story, and help flesh out character development. 8)

Not to mention the willingness and wherewithall to herd 10 - 12 cats (after a full day of work I'm sure). :hail:
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
Perle
Player Admin

Post by Perle »

Thank you to Wynna, Tamlin and especially the players for their work on Sunday's marathon event. It was incredibly well done and one of the more emotional sessions I have played in my three or so years of playing NWN2. Here's to many more. :party1:
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

+1 for many, many reasons; definitely grateful for opportunities to use PC abilities in unusual, visceral, and/or cinematic ways to liven up a scene (and thank you players for the various IC responses that reflect your characters).
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt