Player Props

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderators: Wynna, NWN2 - 03 DM

Dorn
Haste Bear

Re: Player Props

Post by Dorn »

thanks again to max, dergon, causk and co..and the new guys humunc and OT.
Really enjoy our little get togethers each week. Even if we're a bit "hit the static while RPing and get out of level 1-2" stage at the moment, i see survivability and adventures into the unknown wilds just around the corner and cant wait!
((well, not for Bhaer who's probably stomped just about everywhere...)
playing Nathaniel Ward - Paladin of the Morninglord and devout of Torm (cookie cutter and proud of it)
Brokenbone
Chosen of Forumamus, God of Forums

Post by Brokenbone »

Good a place as any to say thanks for the many tells last night of like "hey BB been too long!" etc. Yes I logged in, big champion, fighting way out of Underdark alone after logging out there months ago.

I apparently am bad enough at the interface that when I logged back in, I found out I hadn't actually fully logged out @ Sundabar... i.e., the confirmation OK/Cancel about exiting to Main Menu was still up. So I was AFK all night, sorry to those I didn't reply to the hello's / welcome backs! Apparently it's good to log out somewhere safe if you are stupid about controls.

So yeah props for being welcoming.
ALFA NWN2 PCs: Rhaggot of the Bruised-Eye, and Bamshogbo
ALFA NWN1 PC: Jacobim Foxmantle
ALFA NWN1 Dead PC: Jon Shieldjack

DMA Staff
Twin Axes
Dungeon Master

Post by Twin Axes »

Thanks all for the fun had last night. It felt almost like old Alfa 1 days. Old and new faces, great RP all around, and thanks also to DM Ithildur for spooking us on the road!
"[T]he dwarvern people, are machine-like, and it is impossible to reason with a machine." - Susana
dergon darkhelm
Fionn In Disguise

Post by dergon darkhelm »

Twin Axes wrote:Thanks all for the fun had last night. It felt almost like old Alfa 1 days. Old and new faces, great RP all around, and thanks also to DM Ithildur for spooking us on the road!
I told my wife that I knew I was going to be missing something good when I logged off just as things were going. It did indeed have the old ALFA feel there.

(( On the plus side, at least my Cavs are now up 3-0 on the Hawks))
PCs: NWN1: Trailyn "Wayfarer" Krast, Nashkel hayseed

NWN2: ??

gsid: merado_1