Player Props

General forum for server information, questions, and announcements.

Moderators: Wynna, NWN2 - 03 DM

Blindhamsterman
Haste Bear

Re: Player Props

Post by Blindhamsterman »

While I didn't get to play with Garlus for pretty much the entirety of the last year... He's been a focal point and 'part of the furniture' on TSM since basically forever. Honestly the server will probably never be quite the same without the gruff old dwarf. It's been a pleasure on the times I did get to play beside you.

Good luck with your next character whenever you opt to make one.

p.s. Echo the majority of the above in reference to Rathalan, another pillar of the server gone..
Standards Member

Current PC: Elenaril Avae'Kerym of the Lynx Lodge
<Heero>: yeah for every pc ronan has killed dming, paazin has killed 2 with his spawns
dergon darkhelm
Fionn In Disguise

Post by dergon darkhelm »

Well played, Daniel.

Garlus is without a doubt the PC that brings my most vivid memories of the early days of TSM. I really enjoyed the intensity of our roleplay, both PCs absolutly confident in the correctness of their own perspectives. I know you brought that same consistent force of will and quality RP to Garlus throughout these 3+ years with dozens of other players and through every major plotline on the server.

Well played, indeed.
PCs: NWN1: Trailyn "Wayfarer" Krast, Nashkel hayseed

NWN2: ??

gsid: merado_1
oldgrayrogue
Retired

Post by oldgrayrogue »

If this is true, it is truly a momentous event.

I've had the distinct pleasure of several of my characters having regular RP with Garlus. As far as I am concerned, Dan's portrayal of Garlus stands as the epitome of what we aim for in terms of player RP in ALFA.

Well played indeed.

I call for the raising of statues and monuments to his memory.
Ronan
Dungeon Master

Post by Ronan »

Bleh, I hate you all; now I'm sad I didn't get to play with Garlus. I did some minor DMing with him, but thats it :(
viigas
Dungeon Master

Post by viigas »

oldgrayrogue wrote: I call for the raising of statues and monuments to his memory.
There are allready some crafting dwarfs out looking for that crackfree bit of granite worthy to be made into a statue.. but even this takes time both IC and RL...

I pretty sure we gonna get equal good RP from his next toon while it might take some time to get up in par with what Garlus was to so many
DM viigas (TSM)
Retired toon: Faenor Bital
-----------------------------------------------------
when online: GMT thursday 2130-0230 + when RL allow me
-----------------------------------------------------
granite stonejaw:
- damn, I didnt mean to drink
johnlewismcleod
Dungeon Master

Post by johnlewismcleod »

Dan's next is moving along very nicely already :D
I seek plunder....and succulent greens

[Wynna] Chula Lysander: [Talk] *Shakes head* I've been in worse situations. He was just....unjoyful! *stomps foot*

Retired PC's: Torquil, Gwenevere
Former PC's: Rugo, Flora, Rory Mor
Matti
Dire Badger

Post by Matti »

Thank you Cassandra for some truly inspiring rp under the golden oak.
PC: Rothar Hall
PC: Leon Merwine

Deceased: Thoian Trill

"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. "
- Robin Williams
johnlewismcleod
Dungeon Master

Post by johnlewismcleod »

+1 for Cassandra (punchy) and the late Slate (kid)...very memorable stuff.
I seek plunder....and succulent greens

[Wynna] Chula Lysander: [Talk] *Shakes head* I've been in worse situations. He was just....unjoyful! *stomps foot*

Retired PC's: Torquil, Gwenevere
Former PC's: Rugo, Flora, Rory Mor
oldgrayrogue
Retired

Post by oldgrayrogue »

Anyone who has not yet rp'd with Cassandra/Punchy really should. Mad props for consistently immersive and interesting RP.
Uniskorne
Shambling Zombie

Post by Uniskorne »

Props to everyone, no matter how brief, that's been along for the ride with Mari these past few months. She can be overwhelming and unintelligible, but everyone she's come into contact with has left something with her that has helped her grow. As she would say 'Ah ahppreshiate tha, ya'll!'. :mrgreen:
"The natural state of Uniskorne is awesome." --SSM
Current PC: Hawke, Paladin of Corellon
Hawke's Portrait: https://sta.sh/06i8l21ndu8 (open in new window)
Blindhamsterman
Haste Bear

Post by Blindhamsterman »

Props to:

Gribo/Laniara: Sometimes you do wonder off into another world I think, that I generally put down to RL getting in the way, but when you get into it, it's a pleasure to RP with you, and you've been an invaluable aid IC for years now, thankyou :)
Cloud/Elrien: New toon, and shes already proving to be pretty interesting, looking forward to see where things go with her :)
Jmecha/Taernl: another new toon, but the RP with him yesterday was very enjoyable, so thankyou for that. Now you need to flee back to another server so I can kill i mean... get back to the plan of DMing instead.
SSM/Alyra: We actually don't get to play together as often as I'd like, but always a pleasure when we do, Alyra is basically an integral part of the Marches now, no small feat, so kudos to you on a job well done!

Huge Props to:

Keyrn/Sywyn: We've played together a lot for a long time now, we may not always agree IC or OOC, but it's always a pleasure. The way we work together is often very good, and can make for some very enjoyable experiences. It's been great to see how our PCs have grown together, especially over recent times.
Ronan/Maeredhel: When I Elenaril met Maeredhel he knew the strange short elf was a little different from the norm, it's been really great to play with you through both the good and bad, a multifascetted character that's been extremely interesting to see grow, real pleasure to play with.
Ithildur/Aglaril: New guy on the block n all that technically, but with you getting in on Viigas' campaign, it's been really great to see how he's Grown, and I think in many ways, the campaign has changed him the most, as he's changed from a swaggering elf with no real purpose into something far more.

extra thanks to all of you for keeping me alive in some hairy moments and for making my game that much more enjoyable to play :)
Standards Member

Current PC: Elenaril Avae'Kerym of the Lynx Lodge
<Heero>: yeah for every pc ronan has killed dming, paazin has killed 2 with his spawns
Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

Kudos to you as well BHM for IC RP of Elenaril and great ooc patience.

And grats on finally getting to play the first Bladesinger PC in ALFA!
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
Rotku
Iron Fist Tyrant

Post by Rotku »

First game today in years and had a ball! Thanks to Dan and Kelmont and HEEGZ for the adventure. I'm sure it was absolute, boring routine stuff for you guys, but I was sitting here grinning the whole way - even wehn I nearly did kill HEEGZ with two miscast spells.
< Signature Free Zone >
HEEGZ
Dungeon Master

Post by HEEGZ »

Fortunately I took the feat "Resist Noobs" and you were not successful. BTW, I also had a ton of fun and can't wait to play again. Great time with brief tavern RP, some combat, XP, and GP all around. I was a bit too tired to hang out at the end or I would have liked to meet everyone.
danielmn
Fionn In Disguise

Post by danielmn »

Good to rp with you both again. Breif flashbacks of oas1. :D
Swift wrote: Permadeath is only permadeath when the PCs wallet is empty.
Zyrus Meynolt: [Party] For the record, if this somehow blows up in our faces and I die, I want a raise

<Castano>: danielnm - can you blame them?
<danielmn>: Yes,
<danielmn>: Easily.

"And in this twilight....our choices seal our fate"