Trade Way Ecology

If you have questions regarding Forgotten Realms or ALFA Canon, ask our experts here.
thinkpig
Orc Champion

Trade Way Ecology

Post by thinkpig »

Can anyone tell me what sort of trees/plants are most prevalent on the trade way between BG and Nashkel? And if not can anyone name some species that probably *would* be in that region? What sort of trees populate the cloakwood and the nearby wood of sharp teeth? What sort of rocks and minerals around that area too, especially near the coast?
"So Mom, Dad... about that gold those guys brought me when I was a baby. You remember that GOLD, right?" - Jesus
Ksiel
Frost Giant

Re: Trade Way Ecology

Post by Ksiel »

thinkpig wrote:Can anyone tell me what sort of trees/plants are most prevalent on the trade way between BG and Nashkel? And if not can anyone name some species that probably *would* be in that region? What sort of trees populate the cloakwood and the nearby wood of sharp teeth? What sort of rocks and minerals around that area too, especially near the coast?
Cloak Wood - Ancient and thickly overgrown forest of elm, beeche, felsul, and hiexel trees.

Wood of Sharp Teeth - This vast forest is a maze of undergrowth, tangled with nettles and thornbushes. Duskwood trees can be seen but few or none have tried to cut them.

Hopes this helps.
Current PC: Anovallis "Nova" Starmane

Retired but not forgotten: Bhael Ezri, Blaise Dawnbright, Bastian Cross, Tristan Celvante, Logan Castill, Dorian Orthallas, Kharak Aza'DeDuin, Nyx
thinkpig
Orc Champion

Re: Trade Way Ecology

Post by thinkpig »

It does:) Thank you. Trying to add a little detail to something I'm working on for the library...
"So Mom, Dad... about that gold those guys brought me when I was a baby. You remember that GOLD, right?" - Jesus