Cleric Domains for NWN2-ALFA (Full listing)

If you have questions regarding Forgotten Realms or ALFA Canon, ask our experts here.
FoamBats4All
Githyanki

Re: Cleric Domains for NWN2-ALFA (Full listing)

Post by FoamBats4All »

Copper wrote:Blowing a bit of dust off this topic, I'm still amazed at how many things are in NWN2 that aren't in NWN1. Including so many domains!

I was reading through the listings however and noticed that there are some available domains in-game that don't show up here.

The domains Moon and Portal stood out at first sight. Selune (human pantheon), Sehanine Moonbow (elven), Eilistraee, Sharindlar (dwarven) and maybe some orcish goddess have Moon domain. Shaundakul and Eilistraee have the Portal domain. There are perhaps a few more domains that are in NWN2 (or just ALFA... I'm sorry! Knowledge isn't on my side), but not listed here.

Are these non-mentioned domains disallowed, negotiable, or maybe just not mentioned through lack of extra time? If the latter - would it have any merit that I try to pinpoint these extra domains from in-game that do fit deities, according to Faiths&Pantheons?

~ Copper
This post is out of date, more current information can be found here: http://www.alandfaraway.org/node/1661

ALFA has quite a few new domains, and has changed NWN2 domains to better reflect PnP. Looks like there were 19 domains in NWN1, 28 domains in NWN2, and a whopping 47 domains in ALFA.

You're best off using judgement, and following Faiths & Pantheons, and other such material. If uncertain, check with your local DMs.

This is one area of documentation that we could use more work on. I know we had someone on it, but they seem to have faded off.
Copper
Kobold Footpad

Post by Copper »

ALFA has quite a few new domains, and has changed NWN2 domains to better reflect PnP. Looks like there were 19 domains in NWN1, 28 domains in NWN2, and a whopping 47 domains in ALFA.
That is mind-blowing.

Thanks!
Zelknolf
Chosen of Forumamus, God of Forums

Post by Zelknolf »

The 1.89 release is the one that details the biggest chunk of domain changes for ALFA.

The original discussion here circa 2009 is probably obsolete on account.