Selgaunt

If you have questions regarding Forgotten Realms or ALFA Canon, ask our experts here.
Blackwill
Owlbear

Selgaunt

Post by Blackwill »

Is there any other book other than the 3e Campaign Setting that has some keys of the city which include possible NPCs?
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

~The ALFAn Hazite.

Spider Jones
Pit Boss

Post by Spider Jones »

Check out the Forgotten Realms Adventures book for a map and some important details about the city. You may also be interested in reading some of the novels based around there, Erevis Cale is a fun chap.
Blackwill
Owlbear

Post by Blackwill »

You da spider.
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

~The ALFAn Hazite.

Inwintersshadow
Orc Champion

Drokkar's Selgaunt

Post by Inwintersshadow »

I know this is probably out of date but being new to Selgaunt myself I would think ALFA members who start in Sembia might find this resource created by the old HDM Drokkar useful in creating their characters.

http://www.cmcspurren.com/selgaunt/selgaunt.html

If not - oh well it looked pretty good to me:)
Admissions Goon

Primary PC: Vohrigg Cragstomper ~ Rock-climbing Spelunker of High Home http://pinterest.com/pin/229965124694678786/
Secondary PC: Nicobus Trask - Private Investigator of Silverymoon http://workerslawwatch.com/wp-content/u ... igator.jpg

NWN1 PC: Corgrym Aerthen: Warrior-Priest of Chauntea & White Chalk Village Militia Leader in Daggerdale
Vaelahr
Owlbear

Post by Vaelahr »

Two sourcebooks I enjoy are the 2nd Edition Warriors & Priests of the Realms and Wizards & Rogues of the Realms. Very well done supplements that maintain relevancy to 3ed IMO. Obviously not limited to just Selgaunt, but cover most of the popular regions of Faerun.

For example, say you want to roll up a Selgaunt native on the Sembia server, you may get alot out of reading through the Sembia articles on each of the four main classes. May be just the type of jumpstart needed for one's creativity.
"The God of the Qurʾan is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully." -- Vaelahr