Order of the Everwatchers

If you have questions regarding Forgotten Realms or ALFA Canon, ask our experts here.
JspecWip
Shambling Zombie

Order of the Everwatchers

Post by JspecWip »

A Helmite monk order I found its not in the APM is it canon? if so can it be played and used?
Making the Emote match the Roll

Setting the Best Rp and Meta gaming apart since.....Well forever

Iaijutsu in action
http://www.tostabur.sk/video/iaido.wmv
Brother Humphrey
Kosher Kojak

Post by Brother Humphrey »

I realise I'm dredging up a fossil, here, but someone might find this of use. Found it on the following website. Team can declare it canon or not, of course:

http://www.candlekeep.com/library/articles/monks.htm

Helm - Everwatchers (LG, LN)

- This is a small order of monks and rangers whose main purpose is scouting. There is at least one of this order in every contingent of the Companions of the One True Vision.
- Ability to multiclass as Ranger. Neither class level can be more than 2 levels behind the other. Must choose followers of an evil god as Favored Enemies. For example you could choose followers of Bane and receive the Favored Enemy bonus against all followers of Bane no matter what race.

Direct quote, guys. Not picking on you banite scumbags in particular, just got lucky :twisted:

(edit)
Oh, and for anyone interested in going for the Red Knight or Torm...

Red Knight – Pawns (LG, LN, LE)

- These monks fancy themselves as pawns in the Red Knights Lanceboard of life. They know pawns are important and always get to make the first move. They enjoy strategy of politics, games, and of course fighting as well.
- May multiclass as Divine Champion and or Fighter as long as monk level is equal or higher than those combined. These monks receive the Abundant Step ability at 6th level instead of 12th. At 12th they gain an extra use per day and use all monk levels for caster level instead of half.

Torm – True Fury (LG)

- This is a contingent of fighting monks and paladins. They oppose every evil gods worshipers and try to thwart their plans at every opportunity.
- May multiclass as Paladin without restriction, and or Divine Champion as long as monk level is higher than Divine Champion level. Monks of this order can use gauntlets as monk weapons and receive all monk bonuses, such as Ki Strike, with them.
<paazin> Elves I bet are kinda fun to play.
<BH|werksux> I prefer the trumpet or clarinet
<BH|werksux> elves wiggle too much

Current Server: TSM

Current PC: Delshandra
Pwned PCs: Lemuel,Skimmer,Clevon,Juno,Gilbert,BH,Dunkin,Osk & Rodney

Current Status: Highly Mobile