Proposed Proposals List

For discussion and formation of server proposals and teams.
Rotku
Iron Fist Tyrant

Post by Rotku »

Murky Majare wrote:And what "but, but" Rotku? :P

a) You're on the SD DM team
b) You said when I asked you a month ago that you wanted to continue to DM in NWN 2 as well.

You were confirmed, if the situation changed, just let me know, yes?
Sorry for the confusion, Murky. Hopefully the PM should straighten it all out :)
< Signature Free Zone >
paazin
Fionn In Disguise

Re: Proposed Proposals List

Post by paazin »

Twiggy wrote: ALFA 18 Tethyr
Spider Jones
Ronan
Project Deviant
Bartleby
Gelcur
Paazin
Just wanted to confirm I'm in.
People talk of bestial cruelty, but that's a great injustice and insult to the beasts; a beast can never be so cruel as man, so artistically cruel.
indio
Ancient Red Dragon

Post by indio »

Confirmed "In's" from the Savage Frontier thread:

- Mayhem
- Dorn
- Racerblue
- Overfilled Cup
indio
Ancient Red Dragon

Post by indio »

And the final installment to date:

- Ludo
- Swift
- Duck (he's in, but he may not be able to do it)
Wynna
Dungeon Master

Post by Wynna »

In light of the Obsidian statements about module sizes in all likelihood needing to be smaller, I've tossed the question at all proposal teams about just how much you think you'll be able to build, in a thread titled Server Sizes: Obsidian Input. Proposals that are already in or under development can be altered in future if Admin okays this change, and anybody who's now convinced that you'll never be able to build the entire region and wanting to pitch for a sub-area is welcome to state just what sub-area you think viable. After we discuss for a week or so, I'll take the suggestions in the linked thread and any other discussion threads to Admin for a vote on an amendment to how we approach the NWN2 Guidelines region plan. This means that if Admin passes such an amendment, dependent on your wishes for a region or (possibly conflicting with other team's) sub-area you wish to propose and build, map lines may be drawn in different places after the proposal process yields a batch of starting, guaranteed and expansion servers.

Please use the linked thread for posting your desired sub-areas or wishes to stick with regions for your proposal area only. I want to keep that thread clean as future reference material for an amendment. Discussion should be held in that forum in another thread, though, for ease of clicking about and keeping the discussion in one forum. Thanks.
Enjoy the game