Mod 6.0 Bug Reports

Moderators: ALFA Administrators, NWN1 - WD DM

bartleby
Brown Bear

Re: Mod 6.0 Bug Reports

Post by bartleby »

I tried to exchange 10 iron ore at the smelter up north and it didn't seem to be recognized. I was able to exchange a silver ingot though.
ImStrokerAce
Orc Champion

Post by ImStrokerAce »

When attempting to craft a H. Xbow I was getting a : "Unknown weapon type 256" error. If this is due to operator error or scripting, I am unsure.
Current PC:
Mephis the Awkward Mage
bartleby
Brown Bear

Post by bartleby »

It looks like there may be something wrong with the craft fire golem scripts? I tried to craft one before and it didn't appear to work but it was thought that it may have something to do with the scroll types being different for scribed vs vanilla scrolls. I can confirm that it does not seem to be the scroll types. Or at least that two purchased fire arrow and fireball scrolls dont work.

First Attempt

Second Attempt

Both spell id types line up so it looks like maybe something going on scripting wise or possibly there are multiple types of fire elemental essences and the one fire elementals drop is not the one that you need for the golem?
zetamog
Skeleton's Knuckle

Post by zetamog »

I couldn't see this posted anywhere else but sorry anyways if it's already known; tried buying a license for a pseudodragon familiar at the castle and it doesn't seem to work. The dialogue options described the transaction, had the 100gp in inventory, tried it twice with the dragon summoned and unsummoned as if that would make a difference, tried buying one for a difference familiar, it's just not working apparently. The gold didn't actually leave inventory and I didn't get a license object
zetamog
Skeleton's Knuckle

Post by zetamog »

It looks like magic fang and greater magic fang won't scribe at all. Not known whether they can be enchanted on stuff by directly casting on the table but it doesn't look likely. Either there's a bug or they should be taken off the enchantable list probably?
epetrow
Dire Badger

Post by epetrow »

In terms of the first elemental crafting issue. Wyk had the same problem and it turned out to be the book. Got on with Lord Penguin and resolved it. Might be something to try.
Current NWN1 PCs: Cyrus Thelvair, Castien Miracaryn, Yargrim Goldbrew.

"Bring out your dead!"
zetamog
Skeleton's Knuckle

Post by zetamog »

Twice now Soosh has enchanted blank staffs only to have them dissapear while equipped when he logs out. No idea what's going on there
Cleasor
Gelatinous Cube

Post by Cleasor »

The Elven Boots which High Priestess Isiovieng sells, to ward against Web and Entangle, do not perform as advertised. Web and Entangle are still effective upon one who wears the boots.
"Having an adventure shows that someone is incompetent, that something has gone wrong. An adventure is interesting enough in retrospect, especially to the person who didn't have it; at the time it happens it usually constitutes an exceedingly disagreeable experience." Vilhjalmur Stefansson
Knighted
Shambling Zombie

Post by Knighted »

Snookery doesn't appear to be offering Leucrotta bounties to a lvl 9 character who is a member. The convo text with the bounties NPC says 'lvl 9+' for turning in leucrotta heads.

edit: I am a dumb
Last edited by Knighted on Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UKTZ DM and builder on the ALFA: Sea of Swords server The Moonshae Isles. Builder on Daggerford server. Contact me on Discord for any DM-related queries.
Find out more about the NWN1 revival (in NWN: Enhanced Edition) at www.alfanwn1.org

Discord u/n is El Grillo. GSID is Elyas T'almera.
ImStrokerAce
Orc Champion

Post by ImStrokerAce »

Knighted wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:56 pm
Snookery doesn't appear to be offering Leucrotta bounties to a lvl 9 character who is a member. The convo text with the bounties NPC says 'lvl 9+' for turning in leucrotta heads.
Are you level 9 in Fighter-based classes? You need 9 Ftr/Rgr/Barb/Monk/Pally lvls I believe
Current PC:
Mephis the Awkward Mage
oldgrayrogue
Retired

Post by oldgrayrogue »

When in the Sea Caves I have noticed my AB is lessened by 2 for ranged and Melee attacks. Not sure if this is a bug or by design. If by design there is no message explaining why.
jmecha
Illithid

Post by jmecha »

Flying Monsters are sometimes going up and not coming back down.
Current Characters: Aelenta Renvanith
jmecha
Illithid

Post by jmecha »

Character's last location before the reset was inside the House of Heroes.
Upon logging in to the OOC Start area Character was sent to the Plinth.
ayergo
Penguin AKA Vile Sea Tiger

Post by ayergo »

Folks, just a reminder that ALL bug reports need to include the area name and lots of details. Most of the above is totally un-usable for fixing issues.
There's a place I like to hide
A doorway that I run through in the night
Relax child, you were there
But only didn't realize and you were scared
It's a place where you will learn
To face your fears, retrace the years
And ride the whims of your mind
jmecha
Illithid

Post by jmecha »

The Clearwater Caravan from the Caravan Camp to the Mining Camp only costs 10 Gold.

The Clearwater Caravan from the Mines back to the Caravan Camp does cost 50 Gold.