One Sentence Stories In Character

Member created stories, poems, & other creative work.
CloudDancing
Ancient Red Dragon

One Sentence Stories In Character

Post by CloudDancing »

((so I saw this format and I found it intriguing. I thought it would fun to stimulate some writing in Alfa since we all are good writers at our core. It is hard to do at it is one sentence that tells a story.))

"The Light is a wonderful cause, but a terrible master that demands all of one's soul, yet never yields to allow for one's humanity."

or

"His heart-wrenching scream accompanied by the sickening squelching sound of metal separating flesh, allowed her to finally wrap her mind around the irredeemable evil that permeated the Drow."
kid
Dungeon Master

Re: One Sentence Stories In Character

Post by kid »

"Her felt it boiling inside him, a silent roar that grew louder and louder, aching, screaming inside him to erupt, and then the chair rocked, and the loud trumpeting of his wind passing was heard. He took a large swig off his ale, pleased to no end."
<paazin>: internet relationships are really a great idea
Rumple C
Bard

Post by Rumple C »

"But why?, nay, ye can't!" he asked, horror writ on his features as he realized the implications of what he had just heard.
12.August.2015: Never forget.
Dorn
Haste Bear

Post by Dorn »

"We're a long way from Triboar" he murmured as he looked up at the savage lands of the Spine of the World that would kill him, fear him, or.....just maybe....welcome him.
playing Nathaniel Ward - Paladin of the Morninglord and devout of Torm (cookie cutter and proud of it)