webbing

Member created stories, poems, & other creative work.
mr duncan
Owlbear

webbing

Post by mr duncan »

Itching, his face hurt.. as he became more aware, Taj’mirri felt something wet on his face. Realization that his forehead was certainly cleaved open forced a scream from his lungs, a scream his mouth never could make. That scream instead came as a swelling of mucus and blood that burst from his lips, hundreds of tiny spiders forced their way out behind it. For a long moment.. He hung there limp.. Face staring off into a black pit.

Itching, his face hurt… one eye opened on its own, he could see his own arm, twisted at an impossible angle webbing held him firmly. He could feel the spiders bulk press on his broken head, he didn’t wince from the pain, after the first thousand years of torment his soul could accept the spiders laying eggs in his brain with almost calm detachment.

there was someone here. who was it?

Taj jumped awake. A surge of adrenaline swept him.. He was always so thankful to wake. A few deep breaths and the world came into focus, sleeping forms, Trazk over there scribbling in his book.

you should put your sword down now. No.. maybe I should keep it close.

Taj returned the tip of his greatsword to the rock below, wrapping one arm around the cross guard section, he gave it his weight, catching his breath. He looked down into the darkness off the tiny slice of a ridge he and companions rested on. For a moment he saw only the pit

damn, my brain itches. Oh no. am I dreaming?

Taj lifted a hand to his face as he looked up the face of the titanic slope above, the face of a great abyss.

Its called an abyss

Columns ascended up further than his sight would allow. He started getting sick, there was something watching out there. There had to be. Taj stared out at the dark for a moment. An eye twitched.

No, calm down.. Your not dreaming. Just hungry. Taj looked out and around at his traveling companions. I should have dragged some of those corpses up from the water.. A handful of novices lost and a lone in the underdark. Still, we live... Must have been that last minute sacrifice I made. Taj ’s belly rumbled. Damnations, all that time on the crust-world must have made me weak… food there is so plentiful. Taj looked at his friends again.Cant afford to kill one of these drow here and eat em.. Need them to get me home…curses, I should have dragged one of those corpses up here with me.

Taj’mirri signaled to his companions that he was awake and now ready to take his watch.

Damn, my brain itches.

No… no. your awake.
Mikayla
Valsharess of ALFA
Location: Qu'ellar Faen Tlabbar, Noble Room 7, Menzoberranzan, NorthUnderdark

Post by Mikayla »

Well? Is there more? Come on now...write more!
ALFA1-NWN1: Sheyreiza Valakahsa
NWN2: Layla (aka Aliyah, Amira, Snake and others) and Vellya
NWN1-WD: Shein'n Valakasha
Trazk
Kobold Footpad

Post by Trazk »

Let me know if this was intended as an invite to list RP and Ill be happy to join in. If not then I agree with Mik !!
JS
NWN2 Character : Hart

NWN1 Character : Trazk Al'Dzra
Affiliation : Tuain't Luthol (Merchant Guild)
Server : North Underdark/Ched Nasad
GSID : jasonst22
L' trantz z'ress zhah zhaunl vel'klar ulu zotreth, naut l' z'ress d'lil zotreth oltan.
mr duncan
Owlbear

Post by mr duncan »

sorry, im gonna write more. but im slow with the writing. i do a lot of it outside of games... but ill defninatley be coming back with more.

john
mr duncan
Owlbear

Post by mr duncan »

Itching, his face hurt... Taj wanted to vomit, but there was nothing in his belly. stale air that smelled like hell itself shot up from his belly, foring its way out of his mouth. Eyes flew open, he watched his torn innards quivering. He laughed.

i dont have a belly.

Itching, his face hurt... Taj hung in the blackness of the demonweb, he felt the first of the spiders eggs hatching in his head. First a trickle of blood escaped his nose, dropping off into the void below. The first few tiny spiders forced its way out his nose, his face twitched. An arm struggled in the webbing to reach his aching face. the twitching only called the mother spider to him.. he spider settled next to him, a fresh batch of eggs for his brain. Taj passed into blackness.

am i dreaming?

Itching, his face hurt... Taj snaped awake.he was always thankfulwhen he woke. Taj smiled as he looked along the length of the blade he had drawn before waking. after a long moment of calming himself he looked around the corner to see his dear neice on watch.

blast this hunger, im sure velmeth would taste good... so soft, so young. yes, i know i cant eat her... but she -would- taste good.. wouldnt she? oh, of corse... but now.. shut up, and think about deeprats.

Taj spent the next several hours climbing the columns of the cavern, looking for bats, and deep rats. his mood growing worse and his belly more pained... but then he saw it. it, being the way off this set of columns.. and higher into the underdark... closer to Menzoberranzan. taj didnt stop to ask anyone. he had to see.

is it to much to ask for a few tasty gnomes?

Taj crept into the glowing-green rift in the abyss wall. plenty of fungus here

this has to be poisonous.. no one has eaten it

He was at first annoyed to see myconids, but mollified at the sight of their herd of rothe.
The slaughter of the small tribe of herders was enjoyable for all. the time flew by.
Back at camp, taj tended the butchering of the rothe. his belly rumbled. As usual, whenever there was food cooking, a stranger came along. Cloaked and hooded, she taunted and instructed the females of the group, taj kept to the cooking.

hmm... wonder if thats kylaras ghost? No, no one escapes the web. Praise Lolth

Taj frowned as be backed off from the food. He knew he wasnt going to eat any of it.

that wont do for me. hmm.. mabey the brain

Taj frowned again, looking at the Rothes head. His gaze drifted to the goblin helm he had been using as a bucket, for the rothes blood. Red eyes wanderd back and forth. With a gesture he indicated he would retire to his rest, his hands on the bucket of blood.

i guess this will do. it will have to. it should make the twitching stop, they just need more blood

After sliping out of sight of his companions, he settled to gulp down the blood, having to stop for breath a few times. Still he forced himself thru this nightmare.

no, your awake.

Tossing the helm aside.. time to curl up for sleep. As he settled down against a column, he drew his hood over his head, a moment later he was just another spike on the cave floor.

i hate this part. Lolth, may you see favor enough on me to let me wake. Praise the Dark Queen.

A rock twitched. Taj'mirri fell alseep.