Bahatur: "The most disgusting day of my life"

The Crew of the Queen Robyn is a player group operating on The Moonshaes, with plot centered on seafaring intrigue in the service of Queen Alicia Kendrick. The premise of the campaign is that all of the player characters are privateers, and joining the campaign involves being recruited to serve on The Queen Robyn.

Moderators: Zelknolf, FoamBats4All

t-ice
Dungeon Master

Bahatur: "The most disgusting day of my life"

Post by t-ice »

One thing I swear after this, I will never complaint about Vug's smell again.

Bahatur attempts valiantly to appear brave as he leads the small group of sailors (and maybe adventurers depending on who volunteers) in hacking off grand oak-sized tentacles from an absolutely gargantuan, absolutely dead, and more than absolutely foul smelling, putrid corpse of a squid.

I think I have just found what too much enthusiasm means. Getting myself into this mess is fair enough, but these poor buggers bought my story about doing Valkur's work. Of taking apart plans of foul servants of Umberlee to create a massive undead monster to attack ships far and wide. Is that the second time Greg throws up now? I should tell him to call it a day - tenacious lad but not with a stomach to match his spirit. And what did I have, more than a wild epiphany. Maybe it's only fair this will be my defining moment with this crew. You can make first impressions of following Valkur but once.

Thinking of which, at least the adventurers of the crew had a cavalier attitude towards me suddenly showing my colors as servant of Valkur. Suppose my comrades have seen things more strange by far. Regardless, it feels good to have my new holy symbol, and to speak of the Mighty Captain proudly.
orangetree
Dungeon Master

Re: Bahatur: "The most disgusting day of my life"

Post by orangetree »

((Very nice!