The IC thread

The Crew of the Queen Robyn is a player group operating on The Moonshaes, with plot centered on seafaring intrigue in the service of Queen Alicia Kendrick. The premise of the campaign is that all of the player characters are privateers, and joining the campaign involves being recruited to serve on The Queen Robyn.

Moderators: Zelknolf, FoamBats4All

kiyoti
Frost Giant

The IC thread

Post by kiyoti »

Talk among the sailors is that the gnome cook has been promoted to the position of Supply Officer. They also say Sweets grumbled that he had no intention of resigning his current post as ships cook and that he could handle both jobs.
PC
Bozwell "The Dragonheart" of Clan Blackstone, Explorer, Scholar, Knight Draconis

Gamespy: BigDaddyBones
orangetree
Dungeon Master

Re: The IC thread

Post by orangetree »

"Captain, I must protest on something... privately. The halfling Raven looks incredibly agitated. "I can no longer abide the actions of the crew upon me, namely the one named Vug. His actions were an assault on me and I demand 'something' be done. I will no longer protect him with any spell or enchantment, by his request... and for fear he might attack me outright. But his folly is a danger to our mission."