The AWOL thread

The Crew of the Queen Robyn is a player group operating on The Moonshaes, with plot centered on seafaring intrigue in the service of Queen Alicia Kendrick. The premise of the campaign is that all of the player characters are privateers, and joining the campaign involves being recruited to serve on The Queen Robyn.

Moderators: Zelknolf, FoamBats4All

Rumple C
Bard

The AWOL thread

Post by Rumple C »

I'm the worst party face, ever.

I probably wont be able to make it -again-, with work demanding my attention. In the probable case of this happening... one might assume that Barney has jumped ship in port, and hasn't been seen since.

Clearly a scumbag.

(I'll be there if i can, but please don't rely upon me for the next session)
12.August.2015: Never forget.
kiyoti
Frost Giant

Re: The AWOL thread

Post by kiyoti »

Im recovering from being sick. Going to get lots of rest today in hopes ill be good to go tonight.
PC
Bozwell "The Dragonheart" of Clan Blackstone, Explorer, Scholar, Knight Draconis

Gamespy: BigDaddyBones
Peter_Abelard
Gelatinous Cube

Post by Peter_Abelard »

Hi everyone,

I'm afraid I'm double-booked and won't be able to make it for tomorrow's game. Have fun, and see you in game soon!

Cheers,

Peter
Character arcs are sharp, pointy little things. A little blood may spill!

Now Playing: Luva Si'nede, Olivus Angustian
Past Characters: Valyar Floshin, Sarenna Irithyl, Millicent Riverstone, Dev Revels, Catarina Helms, Fenris Estelmer, Arryn Temple, Penrose Hawke, Kara Ravensfell, Arana Belecthor
kiyoti
Frost Giant

Post by kiyoti »

FYI
My wife is 36 weeks pregnant with my second kid. A boy this time! My daughter will be 3 in Dec.

So...theres a chance she could pop at any moment. I'll try to give notice before I log, but cant promise anything. If I blink out and don't log back on it's safe to assume I'm about to be a Dadx2!
PC
Bozwell "The Dragonheart" of Clan Blackstone, Explorer, Scholar, Knight Draconis

Gamespy: BigDaddyBones
Witchdoctor
Gelatinous Cube

Post by Witchdoctor »

Congratz early then :)