Roll Call

The Crew of the Queen Robyn is a player group operating on The Moonshaes, with plot centered on seafaring intrigue in the service of Queen Alicia Kendrick. The premise of the campaign is that all of the player characters are privateers, and joining the campaign involves being recruited to serve on The Queen Robyn.

Moderators: Zelknolf, FoamBats4All

oldgrayrogue
Retired

Roll Call

Post by oldgrayrogue »

Everyone post a little something about their PC.
pangolin
Shambling Zombie

Re: Roll Call

Post by pangolin »

Dez Strifelaugher is the son of a merchant sailor and a tavern owners daughter. His childhood was spent playing with the other seaport children until he was old enough to set out with his father on short trading jaunts. Dez could tie a bowline before he could walk and is just as comfortable in and amongst the rigging as he is on deck. One fateful day he and his parents were island-hopping and their ship was taken by pirates. He witnessed their death at the hands of a one-armed pirate with flame red hair before he was stabbed in the chest and thrown overboard. His nearly lifeless body washed ashore on a small island. Dez believes that Valkur spared him so that he may take revenge on the low-life that killed his folks. After gaining passage on a small merchant ship that stopped for water he has worked from ship to ship. Searching for the one-arm pirate with the flame red hair...
"...And when they catch you, they will kill you.
But first, they must catch you..."
Richard Adams
oldgrayrogue
Retired

Post by oldgrayrogue »

Shane Finn was born and raised in Corwell. He is one of the new generation of Islanders that has both Northerner and Folk bloodlines. To locals, his father Shamus Finn, was fairly well known as a crewman of the Sea Urchin, a vessel specializing in the salvage and raising of wrecks. The Urchin was ironically lost on a salvage mission less than a year ago. None survived. Shane's mother, Siggi, worked as a local sail maker before she was mysteriously murdered some three years prior while the elder Finn was at sea. It is rumored that Siggi spent her early years as a Nelanther raider, and that her past finally caught up with her. Shane learned how to sail from his Ffolk father and how to fight from his Northerner mother. His mother's murderers made away with much of the Finn family wealth. Since his father's death, Shane has worked on several vessels as well as a stevedore upon the docks.
Adanu
Head Dungeon Master

Post by Adanu »

As per your request for new PCs, I'm stepping up as interested. I'd have to know what day/time you have in mind specifically so I can assess what times I'd need to free up. Damien is a level 3-4 druid who can act as support/healer.
First Character: Zyrus Meynolt, the serene Water Genasi berserker. "I am the embodiment of the oceans; serene until you summon the storm." Zyrus: http://tinyurl.com/9emdbnd

Second Character: Damien Collins, the atypical druid. "What? Being a stick in the mud is boring. No pun intended grins"

Western Heartlands HDM: On break. PM for emergencies
Zelknolf
Chosen of Forumamus, God of Forums

Post by Zelknolf »

The wiki linked at the top of this forum includes play times, and the original minimum compatibility requirements (good or good-leaning neutral; no CvC) are still there. If it still sounds compatible with that, we'll see you next Friday.
Adanu
Head Dungeon Master

Post by Adanu »

So, I've had something come up for tomorrow that I can't put off without some hassle in the afternoon. If we could make the time to 4 or 5 EST for this sunday only I can make it, otherwise I'm going to have to enter next week.
First Character: Zyrus Meynolt, the serene Water Genasi berserker. "I am the embodiment of the oceans; serene until you summon the storm." Zyrus: http://tinyurl.com/9emdbnd

Second Character: Damien Collins, the atypical druid. "What? Being a stick in the mud is boring. No pun intended grins"

Zelknolf
Chosen of Forumamus, God of Forums

Post by Zelknolf »

No can do; if game time moves, it will have move earlier in the day, so that we're not so close to Euro bed times and Rumple doesn't have to give up so much of his Monday to play.
Adanu
Head Dungeon Master

Post by Adanu »

I can do earlier by a few hours, but I doubt you have enough notice for it this week, so I'll bow out today unless I get an affirm here.

orangetree
Dungeon Master

Post by orangetree »

A halfling clad in black clothes and a pointy hat (possibly as some kind of 'joke?'). She stands short, and if one catches a glimpse of her soft skin she seems quite beautiful. She has a large symbol of Yondalla around her robes.

"My name is Raven. I am a sorceress. I hail from the Western Heartlands... a place I can only describe as Hell on Faerun. My story is for those I trust, but I'm sure you can have a guess of what goes on there."

She steadies herself a moment as she wonders how best to speak. "I have studied in silverymoon amongst many wizards. Though my path is not like them, I am knowing of arcane knowledge. I... enjoy magic, curses, and hope to some day learn how to remove various magical ailments.. my powers are not that strong as yet though. I do not know where my magic came from, or why I have it. I only know it demands to be used. I hope to someday find out."

She looks a little unsure on what else to say. "I can use a crossbow though by no means an expert. My main power is magic missile... and warding others from 'mundane' arrows. I can also make us invisible... but magic requires great stamina, and I have my limits. I will decide when to call on magic, when required. I am cautious, patient, and take pride in the work we have ahead of us... and of course, I desire greatly to succeed, gain vast wealth and share a drink with you all at the end."
t-ice
Dungeon Master

Post by t-ice »

Bit of a family emergency sees me on babywatch until she dozes off for the night. Means I'll be around somewhat late, prolly 20 to 20:30 London time.
kid
Dungeon Master

Post by kid »

Chales. Sorta.
Attachments
20141126_012936.gif
20141126_012936.gif (115.66 KiB) Viewed 7446 times
<paazin>: internet relationships are really a great idea