gone for a while most likely

This is a forum for all off topic posts.
Galadorn
Haste Bear

gone for a while most likely

Post by Galadorn »

Due to the cataclysmically massive absence of everyone... i'm out. I think I gave it a good run since April. I fired up Diablo3 and liking it again, which means, it's D3 time barring all else as per the usual. Normal procedure is, I get to level 50-60 Hardcore in D3, get bored, and either play WoW or ALFA again, all depends which one I double click at that moment.

Anyone else playing D3, i'm on the Americas region, playing Hardcore Non-Seasonal character. A crusader called: "Ptolem". All legendary item handouts are greatly welcome and appreciated anytime.

Good luck ALFA.
Galadorn
Haste Bear

Re: gone for a while most likely

Post by Galadorn »

Hardcore so fun! :) level 36 already! :)

If anyone plays, but don't play anymore, join my game and drop me all your uber-gearz pleeeeeeeease
Arianna
Tech Admin

Post by Arianna »

Galadorn wrote:Hardcore so fun! :) level 36 already! :)

If anyone plays, but don't play anymore, join my game and drop me all your uber-gearz pleeeeeeeease

HaHa Sorry don't play WoW . . . I do play LoTRO
Current NWN2 PC: TSM- Lessa

HDM of Moonshae Server DM on BG
Builder Everywhere
DM times - 6:30-10 PM Saturdays PDT on MS . . other times as I show up
PM me on Discord if you want to be DMd on BG I have Monday nights available
Talk to me if you want to learn to build for NWN2

Tech Admin
Galadorn
Haste Bear

Post by Galadorn »

No it's Diablo 3. :)

but WoW also might be my next PG soak.
Galadorn
Haste Bear

Post by Galadorn »

Level 53! w00t
Galadorn
Haste Bear

Post by Galadorn »

Level 70 (Paragon level 34) ! W00T!
Hardcore Crusader (Hammerdin)
ImStrokerAce
Orc Champion

Post by ImStrokerAce »

FYI; I think the new Legion expansion for WoW is rather good ;-) And when you get bored; you can always turn on general chat and get a false feeling of superiority.
Current PC:
Mephis the Awkward Mage
Galadorn
Haste Bear

Post by Galadorn »

Yea, i'm into my current Diablo3 phase of the year.

Similar PG madness slaughterhouse to WoW just different characters/view/advancement/drops - but grittier and cooler. And a bit risky and exciting since I only play Hardcore (die means death forever, no respawn for any reason ever at all -- fully documented even with video evidence of Disconnect or DDoS attack, anything - no dice - when you make a Hardcore character - you click a disclaimer that says: "There is absolutely no getting back any Hardcore character for ANY reason at all, if you agree, then just play - if you die, there is nothing anyone can do, ever." And Blizzard has been damn vigilant here. They really do not ever bring any characters back (except 1, do a google search! :) )).

So next "phase" might be WoW... when Legion came out I played my MAIN character for a few days but my lag was so bad I was being D/C'd so much it was not fun.

I gave ALFA a REAL good kick at the cat since April, and so many positive things happened through April/May and part of June... campains, ideas, old ALFAns re-logging in rarely/sometimes/often/daily and then WHAMMO. Ghost town. My poor Willjo died on the road - in a mail delivery quest that takes 15 minutes for a 10gp reward to random single monster spawn without any way out due to that spawn's way too OP-abilities-to-be-a-random-spawn-on-a-road-between-two-nearby-areas. Even during Ghost-town I still played everyday for a month (2 months?) on a new PC (my Current #2: Ptolem) with NOTHING happening really...

I just couldn't hold on man.

So, I just logged into Diablo last week. :)

Very happy i did, I joined a "mature/casual" Diablo3 Clan... lots of chatter and advice and help.

And my Current Crusader character is Hardcore, level 70+65-paragon levels... having a blast.

EVERYONE PLAY DIABLO 3!
hahaha... sigh...bye
Rumple C
Bard

Post by Rumple C »

I approve of this hardcore action.

Me myself, I've been playing a slew of indie games, mostly survival/stranded themed. Get bored pretty quick though. Oh, and played my way through bg1 and siege of dragonspear. Overall it was good, but I think they took a few too many liberties with the personalities of the companion npc's. Made it a bit disjointed.
12.August.2015: Never forget.
Galadorn
Haste Bear

Post by Galadorn »

Yea. I only ever play Diablo on Hardcore. If WoW had a HC mode, i'd click it too. But it's a different game that way anyway, I can accept the WoW respawn situtation...it's about attempting and playing in repetition until a group "can solve/can defeat" a formidable foe and has ZERO RP implications. So be it.

MY D3 dude is kickin A-Ok but I do expect every day to die. Which means have to roll a new dude at level 1. But it only took me 6-8 days to get to level 70, and that was on my "first" run, so it would take even less time to do that 2nd time around if and when he does die. It's fun. and the Clan i'm in is a helpful and mature bunch.
Galadorn
Haste Bear

Post by Galadorn »

Hardcore Level 70 + 97 paragon w00t!
Galadorn
Haste Bear

Post by Galadorn »

w00t! level 70 (119) !
Galadorn
Haste Bear