Today I had bacon

This is a forum for all off topic posts.
CloudDancing
Ancient Red Dragon

Re: Today I had bacon

Post by CloudDancing »

Heero
Beholder

Post by Heero »

Thats a damn fine recipe I posted in that topic.
Heero just pawn in game of life.

12.August.2013: Never forget.
15.December.2014: Never forget.

The Glorious 12.August.2015: Always Remember the Glorious 12th.
Rumple C
Bard

Post by Rumple C »

I am ashamed of my previous posts in this topic. I suggest they are ignored. I would expunge them, however... I believe that life is ART and should be enjoyed pure and uncensored, despite imperfections.
12.August.2015: Never forget.
Zelknolf
Chosen of Forumamus, God of Forums

Post by Zelknolf »

Rumple C wrote:I am ashamed of my previous posts in this topic. I suggest they are ignored. I would expunge them, however... I believe that life is ART and should be enjoyed pure and uncensored, despite imperfections.
In the middle of the night, Rumple stands alone at the sink in his kitchen. In his hands, a sandwich on lightly-toasted whole grain bread, with two bites removed: two bites that are unusual today because they are not of a sandwich made of chickpeas and kale-- today, the sandwich is a BLT.

He looks to the next room, sandwich still suspended over the sink as his shifting hands shed toasted crumbs and prove his position prudent. With enough lean, he just sees his computer, and there he is reminded of his internet crusading against the meat of the noble pig. A single tear rolls down his cheek and the silence that had long dominated his hastily prepared meal is finally broken: the faintest sniffle and the choked-out words "What have I done?"
johnlewismcleod
Dungeon Master

Post by johnlewismcleod »

LMAO!!! :lol:
I seek plunder....and succulent greens

[Wynna] Chula Lysander: [Talk] *Shakes head* I've been in worse situations. He was just....unjoyful! *stomps foot*

Retired PC's: Torquil, Gwenevere
Former PC's: Rugo, Flora, Rory Mor
Rumple C
Bard

Post by Rumple C »

Zelknolf wrote:
Rumple C wrote:I am ashamed of my previous posts in this topic. I suggest they are ignored. I would expunge them, however... I believe that life is ART and should be enjoyed pure and uncensored, despite imperfections.
In the middle of the night, Rumple stands alone at the sink in his kitchen. In his hands, a sandwich on lightly-toasted whole grain bread, with two bites removed: two bites that are unusual today because they are not of a sandwich made of chickpeas and kale-- today, the sandwich is a BLT.

He looks to the next room, sandwich still suspended over the sink as his shifting hands shed toasted crumbs and prove his position prudent. With enough lean, he just sees his computer, and there he is reminded of his internet crusading against the meat of the noble pig. A single tear rolls down his cheek and the silence that had long dominated his hastily prepared meal is finally broken: the faintest sniffle and the choked-out words "What have I done?"
STOP LOOKING IN MY WINDOW
Zelknolf

Post by Zelknolf »

Rumple C wrote:STOP LOOKING IN MY WINDOW
WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH MY TIME OFF!? GET A HOBBY? YEAH, I'LL JUST LEARN COMPUTER PROGRAMMING OR SOMETHING AND DO THAT EVERY WEEKEND!
Rumple C
Bard

Post by Rumple C »

Zelknolf wrote:
Rumple C wrote:STOP LOOKING IN MY WINDOW
WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH MY TIME OFF!? GET A HOBBY? YEAH, I'LL JUST LEARN COMPUTER PROGRAMMING OR SOMETHING AND DO THAT EVERY WEEKEND!
Dorn
Haste Bear

Post by Dorn »

playing Nathaniel Ward - Paladin of the Morninglord and devout of Torm (cookie cutter and proud of it)
Zelknolf

Post by Zelknolf »

Oh.

Yeah it actually turns out that I'm pretty good at this.

*quietly updates static quest build progress, in spite of having spent a truly-absurd amount of time being thwarted by the combination of a typo and dyslexia*
oldgrayrogue
Retired

Post by oldgrayrogue »

See what eating a little bacon can do? Even just talking about it. =D

Zelk you made me laugh/cry.
Rumple C
Bard

Post by Rumple C »

...but don't do it with bacon
Galadorn
Haste Bear

Post by Galadorn »

Really?
6 pages on kid's bacon?

what's happened here?
Dorn
Haste Bear

Post by Dorn »

People (hippees) suggested bacon wasn't all it was cranked up to be.

Other people (fine upstanding individuals) took exception to this baseless slander.

The old story.
playing Nathaniel Ward - Paladin of the Morninglord and devout of Torm (cookie cutter and proud of it)
Zelknolf

Post by Zelknolf »

Unfortunately, there was no Galadorn here, or we would have found ways to include turtle gifs.

I'm sure the internet includes turtles eating bacon. Or turtles in a variety of unfortunate poses. It's the internet, after all.