ECAC 2016

This is a forum for all off topic posts.
danielmn
Fionn In Disguise

ECAC 2016

Post by danielmn »

East Coast Alfa Conference: Gathering of the braintrust

Where : North Carolina

No, really, where: Boone North Carolina

Why the heck Boone North Carolina : Free Lodging! (1 king, 2 queen, four singles, couch, floorspace, possibility for tents in back)

FREEEEE LODGING?!!?!?! AWESOME!!!!!!

WHEN?????? 2016- Spring or Summer

No really, when??? : To be determined. This will be a stop on one of our members long rides, to fulfill the final wishes of his forebearers, in true dwarven style.

What (is there to do)? : The lodgings will be situated between Boon and Blowing Rock. This is right off of the scenic Blue Ridge Parkway, so plenty of scenic views, hiking to be found. Both Blowing Rock and Boone have ample eatery's, as well as commercial stores, as well as out of the ordinary stores (hat shops, crystal shops, ect.) The area is prolific in mines, so for all of you dwarves, there will be ample places to sift through ye ole dirt to find gems!!!! Rafting, canoeing, fishing...pleasures abound!!!

Who are you??? : Nevermind the man behind the curtain.

If there are interests, please post below, so we can negotiate fair terms of time. Note that only lodging will be of no cost, this does not include food. I sincerely look forward to the grand event to come!
Swift wrote: Permadeath is only permadeath when the PCs wallet is empty.
Zyrus Meynolt: [Party] For the record, if this somehow blows up in our faces and I die, I want a raise

<Castano>: danielnm - can you blame them?
<danielmn>: Yes,
<danielmn>: Easily.

"And in this twilight....our choices seal our fate"
gonz.0
Gelatinous Cube

Re: ECAC 2016

Post by gonz.0 »

I will be there. Certain of that. In what capacity, I don't know, but I will be present.

I suggest we do as gamers always do, eschew the views and lovely things to do. We should have a fire, and tell stories... eat barbecued foods and have an old fashioned game.
The real Gonz.0
"Where morality is present, laws are unnecessary. Without morality, laws are unenforceable." -Anonymous

Horatio
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l157/ ... atio-1.jpg
Heero
Beholder

Re: ECAC 2016

Post by Heero »

Ive too many trips already planned this spring and summer to commit to another. This oughta be fun, tho, so if any of yall are on the fence I suggest just doing it.
Heero just pawn in game of life.

12.August.2013: Never forget.
15.December.2014: Never forget.

The Glorious 12.August.2015: Always Remember the Glorious 12th.