Moderators: ALFA Administrators, NWN1 - WD DM

Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Re: Mod 6.0 Bug Reports

Post by Ithildur »

There's something wonky going on with Intimidate

Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
bartleby
Brown Bear

Post by bartleby »

Are the vfx now permanent? I cant seem to toggle my quiver off or my backpack or my sword or bow?
Knighted
Shambling Zombie

Post by Knighted »

Fires don't seem to be spawning in the rat hills areas. We went today and yesterday and neither I nor my newbie mage mate could see any fires at all. I have seen them most times I've been there in the past and he recent put out a couple in the Southern Ward so it's not that we are just missing them. edit: fires are there again, all hail the bug smasher

Also the Stone Golem in Lantarh's is standing well in the way of the doorway into the main shop area, makes it a bit difficult to get in and out and if he somehow gets shuffled across more then it might become impossible. Could just be needing a server reset to get him back in place though I guess :)

Thanks so much!
Last edited by Knighted on Sun May 31, 2020 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
UKTZ DM and builder on the ALFA: Sea of Swords server The Moonshae Isles. Builder on Daggerford server. Contact me on Discord for any DM-related queries.
Find out more about the NWN1 revival (in NWN: Enhanced Edition) at www.alfanwn1.org

Discord u/n is El Grillo. GSID is Elyas T'almera.
Knighted
Shambling Zombie

Post by Knighted »

Missing area transition - 1W heading south into 2C. The larger central street on the southern edge of 1W is missing an area transition.

Thanks
UKTZ DM and builder on the ALFA: Sea of Swords server The Moonshae Isles. Builder on Daggerford server. Contact me on Discord for any DM-related queries.
Find out more about the NWN1 revival (in NWN: Enhanced Edition) at www.alfanwn1.org

bartleby
Brown Bear

Post by bartleby »

Not sure if its a bug or just something weird or what to make of it. I used a stone in the AG to spawn Gael's fire mephit for an ignan lesson by the fire. The first thing he did was attack the gaurdgoyles. I dont know if they were hostile to start with or not but they are now. So not sure if its a faction thing but wanted to mention it here before they get loose and start killing PCs :D

epetrow
Dire Badger

Post by epetrow »

House of Inspired hands AT is not working. Sea ward 1S
Current NWN1 PCs: Cyrus Thelvair, Castien Miracaryn, Yargrim Goldbrew.

"Bring out your dead!"
Cleasor
Gelatinous Cube

Post by Cleasor »

VFX items cannot be turned off again.
"Having an adventure shows that someone is incompetent, that something has gone wrong. An adventure is interesting enough in retrospect, especially to the person who didn't have it; at the time it happens it usually constitutes an exceedingly disagreeable experience." Vilhjalmur Stefansson
Ethbaal
Dire Badger

Post by Ethbaal »

Area 1S: The North/Troll Tower City Guard think they're guarding the City of the Dead.. and are taking bribes.
Area 1C: No ambient track or music!
Cleasor
Gelatinous Cube

Post by Cleasor »

The PC quarters within the Westwood elven enclave do not allow resting.
"Having an adventure shows that someone is incompetent, that something has gone wrong. An adventure is interesting enough in retrospect, especially to the person who didn't have it; at the time it happens it usually constitutes an exceedingly disagreeable experience." Vilhjalmur Stefansson
Ethbaal
Dire Badger

Post by Ethbaal »

Guards in Castle Waterdeep and the Troll Tower think they're guarding the City of the Dead. This is useful for a quick night time teleport.

Area 3T, 3L, 3S, 3C, 2W.. no Ambient track or Music :mad:
Senor T
Ogre

Post by Senor T »

- Cast summons are still refreshing on log in/log out.
- Area 1Y (I think, south of the west coast gate) has a floating tree on top of another tree. Those trees should also have static toggled so keyhole works.
- Dungeon of the Crypt level 1 is spawning sarcophagi that are not usable.
- Could not scribe a scroll of shades. I was able to scribe Greater Shadow Conjuration. I wonder about whether one of the sub-selected spells is the scribable one, and will continue to experiment.
Currently laying the smackdown on Faerun as: Keryn Tel'Jora, who is XXX-TREME!!!.
Currently explaining the meaninglessness of it all as Vizian Nazyr.
Currently pointing out all other characters' shortcomings as Stephen the Archer.
ImStrokerAce
Orc Champion

Post by ImStrokerAce »

The update today seems to have disabled the 15xp Explore script.
Current PC:
Mephis the Awkward Mage
Knighted
Shambling Zombie

Post by Knighted »

Random traps are being spawned in lots of areas. Sometimes they even spawn in walls or off-terrain bits of maps. I have seen them spawn in the walls of the slime cave, in the sewers in places there are never traps, in Whistling Blades shop, and in the Seldarine Pantheon.

Ithildur
Dungeon Master

Post by Ithildur »

The House of Inspired Hands area 1S does not currently seem to have a working AT at the entrance.
Formerly: Aglaril Shaelara, Faerun's unlikeliest Bladesinger
Current main: Ky - something

It’s not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who actually is in the arena, who strives violently, who errs and comes up short again and again...who if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement, but who if he fails, fails while daring greatly.-T. Roosevelt
ImStrokerAce
Orc Champion

Post by ImStrokerAce »

Hello!
Those dastardly Dire Rats are once again passing around the plague; if this is a feature and not a bug, please ignore.
Cheers
Current PC:
Mephis the Awkward Mage