My Schtyle

Moderators: ALFA Administrators, NWN1 - WD DM

jmecha
Illithid

My Schtyle

Post by jmecha »

I have been asked...
What is your DM schtyle?
I posses the strength of a grizzly, the reflexes of a puma, and the wisdom of a man.

With that being said, I aspire to present all of you with meaningful choices for your characters to make.

My exemplar DMs who Inpired me are talented folks. I want to make NPCs as memorable as Mick's, run sessions as enjoyable and as engaging as CNS's, and maintain continuity as well as Ayergo, and the dread and excitement of Ronan.

What I need from you the players is a willingness to think about the choices presented to your characters and to provide me feed back. If you are left with Options A & B, let me know which you decide and why so I can start laying down the tracks in that direction in preparation for next session.

If you have an idea for Option C, by all means share with me what that is and why your character wants to go that route or open that door.

There will be risks and rewards, twists and turns, and I look forward to seeing you all in game.
Current Characters: Aelenta Renvanith
Peter_Abelard
Gelatinous Cube

Re: My Schtyle

Post by Peter_Abelard »

Jmecha the legendary manbearcat!!

It sounds great, J, can’t wait. 👍
Character arcs are sharp, pointy little things. A little blood may spill!

Now Playing: Luva Si'nede, Olivus Angustian
Past Characters: Valyar Floshin, Sarenna Irithyl, Millicent Riverstone, Dev Revels, Catarina Helms, Fenris Estelmer, Arryn Temple, Penrose Hawke, Kara Ravensfell, Arana Belecthor