October Gaming

Moderators: ALFA Administrators, NWN1 - WD DM

jmecha
Illithid

October Gaming

Post by jmecha »

Starting Thursday the 3rd I should be fairly available in US afternoons and evenings. Would like to try and continue to explore Kryptgarden with any interested volunteers.
Current Characters: Aelenta Renvanith
Stormbringer
Owlbear

Re: October Gaming

Post by Stormbringer »

Would say yes but no Thursday gaming for me.
Current PC:
Former PC's
Saman Barb/Sorcerer
Kal Rogue/Ranger of Selune
Aiden Ketter Priest of Kelemvor
Kree (ubber not smart Barb)
Past PC: Jena Steel | Hamar Marrion (Marcus)and many other dead PC's
Peter_Abelard
Gelatinous Cube

Post by Peter_Abelard »

What time in the evening were you thinking J?
Character arcs are sharp, pointy little things. A little blood may spill!

Now Playing: Luva Si'nede, Olivus Angustian
Past Characters: Valyar Floshin, Sarenna Irithyl, Millicent Riverstone, Dev Revels, Catarina Helms, Fenris Estelmer, Arryn Temple, Penrose Hawke, Kara Ravensfell, Arana Belecthor
Peter_Abelard
Gelatinous Cube

Post by Peter_Abelard »

With consideration for any DMed events that might arise, how do people feel about scheduling a player driven adventurous outing for Friday nights, starting at 9 eastern time? Is that a time that still works well for people? Lots of places for some hardy folk of various levels to venture.

Sarenna has tendered a contract for 60 fire bellies packed in ten crates; could be a suitable little romp in Yintros for a midbee crew.

For any hoping to ramp up the danger level, several characters have an interest in exploring the Citadel of the Bloody Hand, Sarenna included.

If those fall short of your adventure dreams, please suggest one of your own. I’m sure with a little time to prep our RL people, many ALFAns could escape to adventure land for a while. For many having a regular gig to attend is easier to make.

Cheers, Pete

Past Characters: Valyar Floshin, Sarenna Irithyl, Millicent Riverstone, Dev Revels, Catarina Helms, Fenris Estelmer, Arryn Temple, Penrose Hawke, Kara Ravensfell, Arana Belecthor
Senor T
Ogre

Post by Senor T »

Friday nights generally work for me.
Currently laying the smackdown on Faerun as: Keryn Tel'Jora, who is XXX-TREME!!!.
Currently explaining the meaninglessness of it all as Vizian Nazyr.
Currently pointing out all other characters' shortcomings as Stephen the Archer.
Wynna
Dungeon Master

Post by Wynna »

I can do Fridays at 6pm PST.
Enjoy the game
jmecha
Illithid

Post by jmecha »

This Friday is no good for me, but you party people party on!
Current Characters: Aelenta Renvanith
Peter_Abelard
Gelatinous Cube

Post by Peter_Abelard »

Big thanks to all the crew who came out last night to run the gauntlet of the Citadel! Seriously, when does one feel assured they have enough dispel magic on hand?!

Next Friday, in celebration of all things spooky, I humbly suggest a return to Vansa’s (Zylai’a’s) House of Bloodthirsty Vampires! Hope to see you there.

Cheers, Pete

Cleasor
Gelatinous Cube

Post by Cleasor »

But all characters must come in costume. Pick your favorite Waterdeep personality, politician or prostitute.
"Having an adventure shows that someone is incompetent, that something has gone wrong. An adventure is interesting enough in retrospect, especially to the person who didn't have it; at the time it happens it usually constitutes an exceedingly disagreeable experience." Vilhjalmur Stefansson