A Letter left with Vana in the Adventurer's Guild

Moderators: ALFA Administrators, NWN1 - WD DM

epetrow
Dire Badger

A Letter left with Vana in the Adventurer's Guild

Post by epetrow »

A Letter addressed to Wren is left with Vana in the Adventurer's Guild. If opened, you see the elegant, flowing script of a scribe who takes meticulous pride in his writing and penmanship. It says:

Guildmistress Wren,
It is with a heavy heart that I inform you of the demise of Cormac, Follower of Tempus, Apprentice of the Adventurer's Guild of Waterdeep. I was with Cormac when he fell to a swarm of goblins in the sewers under Virgin's Square. He went to the afterlife with a flaming sword in his hand cursing and slaying the goblins which should please his deity and grant him instant entrance into the field of heroes. I hope you take comfort in this fact and in the fact that I enlisted the help of Kal and Sareena of the company to recover the body which was placed downstairs in a state of preparation of internment. I found several mundane items and potions on the body while preparing it but no magic items. I assume those were looted by goblins between the time he fell and I returned with Kal and Sareena to administer swift retribution. I have placed the items in the appropriate boxes and shelves downstairs as I am sure this would be Cormac's wishes.

I have sought to give you this news truthfully and without omissions but as I advance in years I have a tendency to forget so please feel free to reach out to me with any questions to clarify my statement.

Sincerely yours,
Wyk Whitehorn, Apprentice of the Adventurer's Guild of Waterdeep

((Damn Loot Scripts))
Current NWN1 PCs: Cyrus Thelvair, Castien Miracaryn, Yargrim Goldbrew.

"Bring out your dead!"
Uniskorne
Shambling Zombie

Re: A Letter left with Vana in the Adventurer's Guild

Post by Uniskorne »

MD reads the note, brow furrowing. A heavy sigh leaves his lips, concealed within is a soft curse.

"Damned ink no ev'n dried good-!"

((Next new member gets wrapped in bubble wrap and pillows.))
"The natural state of Uniskorne is awesome." --SSM
Current PC: Hawke, Paladin of Corellon
Hawke's Portrait: https://sta.sh/06i8l21ndu8 (open in new window)