Heroes Wanted (Friday Mornings EST)

Moderators: ALFA Administrators, NWN1 - WD DM

Cast_No_Shadow
Wyvern

Heroes Wanted (Friday Mornings EST)

Post by Cast_No_Shadow »

META Info
  • What: An adventure out into the wider world expected to take about 4-6 weeks of sessions
  • When: Friday Mornings 10am - Noon EST
  • Style: Traditional DnD - A little bit of everything
  • Level range: Any
  • How do I join?: Join IC - feel free to signal intent in this post, OOC join our discord for logistics and group planning (Poke me or Valn99)
  • Any other OOC requirements: Please join us if you can make at least half the sessions over the next three weeks. As we're going to be out travelling and its too wonky IC for people to turn up randomly 100 miles from WD for 1 session and then vanish again. Don't worry if you are only about here and there, we'll do more in City stuff suited to drop ins next.
  • Comic Book Time: Activities on this outing take place in its own little bubble, this requires a little willing suspension of disbelief but actions in WD and actions out on this trip all somehow happen and exist in a way that works.
Browning, cheap parchments are posted at strategic locations around the adventurers quarter. The writing is scruffy and in poor quality ink

Heroes and Heroines wanted.

My name is Adum Damu. I'm not sure how to ask for this but my village - Lowhyll - is in need of help. We are under-siege and plagued by bandits. They have killed our Sheriff and kidnapped the daughter of our Mayor. Our winter stores are at risk and the whole village will starve if I can't find help. The Mayor has sent me to Waterdeep to find help and promises great rewards for any who can save Lowhyll. I am staying at the Safehaven Inn and will be here for the next 3 days to help organise relief efforts.

Please help, you are our last hope.
Adum Damu
Galadorn
Haste Bear

Re: Heroes Wanted (Friday Mornings EST)

Post by Galadorn »

Lorrin shows interest, and if Adum is staying at the Safehaven, would have seen him to offer his help.
((Now I just hope I can make the times. The next 3 weeks, i'll be in Canada, so not on China/Thailand timezones - might work out well!))
wvincenti
Rust Monster

Post by wvincenti »

I can hear the soundtrack already!

Queues up the Magnificent Seven soundtrack!

Probably more like in Cheers though ... :-)

Ryld wants to help, but I'm going to be away a couple of Fridays soon.
[edit]
Available Friday July 19th, unavailable July 26th, probably available Friday August 2nd.
Definitely not available Friday August 9th.
Available August 16th, after that alas, Summer hours end at work and I'll miss CNS' campaigns.

-Bill
Last edited by wvincenti on Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Currently NWN1 ALFA: Ryld Ky'bler
    Currently NWN2: Gwindor Faelivrin, still not actually dead!

Formerly: Timyin Tim, Glorfindel Inglorion and Beleg Thalionestel amongst others.
valn99
Owlbear

Post by valn99 »

We will be keeping all important information in this google doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H9b ... sp=sharing

To make the most out of our short sessions, we ask that you read the doc BEFORE the session, if you missed anything. We will not be recapping past sessions at the start of any new session.
Feel free to add to it, as we progress through the adventure.
NWN1 PC:
Now (2017): Bran, naive servant of Lathander, currently thinking about opening a potion shop.
circa 2000: JenWa, proud mother duck and half-crazed sorceress of Shadowdale.

NW2 PC: Kasil Trueforger, dwarven scholar of Felbarr.

Garlus Ironbeard: [d] I was sure there was a reason we brought you along.
Kevorn Trueforger: [d] I'm da funny one and ye're da smart one.
Rumple C
Bard

Post by Rumple C »

This looks great and a lot of fun, too early for me (2am! nz), but should be good stuff for those whom can make it.
12.August.2015: Never forget.